Mooncake Festival @ Sengkang Sculpture Park

*The looks is wearing me down... doi.*

Sebastian called me at 11am, asked me if I wanna go down to E.A.I to see the students practise today. WZ and HL went down instead. I didn't cos I was gonna meet Michelle for my part-time event helper job today.
Lol... Michelle and I were in the same train and she didn't see me. I told her about the audition thing... and yeah the same old ans came to me. I expected honestly. We waited for Ah Pa's car to come fetch us. Michelle was telling me all about the "Mr.Snake" at her Elsevier company.

We went down to Victoria's office, and saw her boss, Jason. I tot he was totally caucasian~ but then suddenly "Eng, Mandarin and Hokkien flew out of his mouth"... I was shocked haha. Michelle said Jason gt act as calefare at Mediacorp's Channel 8 drama before. He's a chinese, with Indian blood in him... gd-looking really. Haha but ppl gt wife le. *Wierd leh! Victoria and me didn't see his wife in his car!?*
Discussed with him about it *he can read Chi sia*... he oso gave the same ans as Michelle.
*很多人不支持,我的“心”早已经死去一半了。*
Jason kinda straightforward person la... but Michelle said if it was Terence... he would be even more激动lol.

Then, we packed the stuffs and went to Sculpture Park @ Sengkang... near Compassvale pri. Jason helped us bring stuffs there then he went away le. Victoria was the core planner la haha. Michelle and I changed into the helper tee provided by Victoria's company, ifresh Concepts. Laid out tables, mooncakes, teas blah... Michelle's in charge of the猜灯谜station, while the mooncake tasting station was mine. The host for the event was Jeremy... blonde hair... but like tat he earned few hundred bucks neh haha. Yeah he was bilingual in both Eng and Chi la. Victoria and Jeremy kept saying that the mooncake that we cut into pieces weren't small enough... haha and Michelle was busy "grinding" them LOL.

Event started at 6.30pm. I was cutting non-stop at 1st... for the 5 flavours of mooncake: Lotus, Red Bean, Green Tea, Pandan and Coffee. Honestly, I myself didn't even try all lor haha. Some ppl were quite greedy la... but most of the residents were ok la. Gt a uncle tot I was doing "voluntary work"... and he was telling his daughter: "You see? Sis so good... nex time muz be like her." *fainted* Saw one little boy with his younger sis, he reminded me of "younger version of ZY" leh... dunno y lol. Then, when it came to the segment whereby the adult audience need to go up the stage to guess diff flavours of Mooncake, there's 2 little boy who run to my station and asked me for ans! Let them copy down the 5flavours nia lor... and they goped a lot to eat la haha.
Gt one uncle who chatted with me about his“大胃王英勇史”... won 2 prizes in the lucky draw sia!


Anyway, rain began to pour at 9+pm. I ran with all my things lor... those drenched mooncakes were dumped away. Everything ended near 10pm ba. Jason came over to help carry things again. 4 of us went to eat at Bugis's 来来红烧牛肉面馆. I tried the spicy fried fish soup noodle ($9.50 include GST)... nice sia. It was already near 12am when we finished, but Ah Pa still want to eat dessert... so we went to阿秋甜品across the road. Victoria wanted Ah Pa to treat... so as to let him feel that he "earn money" le lol~ So nice Ah Pa treated me and Michelle to dessert. I had the芦荟草莓酸酐蜜... the whole presentation looked like "a bed of rose petals in clear water in a bathtub" lor~

Drove back to Michelle's condo and we divided the left over mooncakes among us... Michelle gt 6boxes and I gt 4 haha! Left her house and reached home at 1+am.

*Victoria and Ah Pa still gt more events sia... hope I can help out ba! Oh yeah I wanna watch Jason host lol.*

Comments