Mus share this newest MV of DBSK's... "Mirotic"... their hit song for 4th Korean album.
The guys are too hot inside!!! I love the catchiness of the song and the beat... damn nice! Moreover, the concept is so cool. The way U-Know danced somehow still reminds me of their "O-Jung.Ban.Hup" song dance steps lol.

Work was kinda alright today... juz tat I overheard the big boss reprimanding Andrew and TY. Gosh she was demanding, as heard from other colleagues. Then, when ZZ and I went home, TY and Andrew walked along too... and told us all about watever happened during the meeting.
Ah... office politics. 100% in all workplaces. I guess you would only ans "no" when u didn't get to hear anything rumours from ur colleagues. Well, take that as a blessing then, esp for permanent staffs. Temp staffs like me can still get to listen and forget it, but when u're a real staff out there, ppl wouldn't want to share with u cos we all don't exactly trust ppl easily, right?

*Sth "eerie" happened in office... the roster whiteboard: "Pom!", fell down all of a sudden and my desktop, which was of some distance away from it... suddenly black-out!我猜它“惊吓过度”了haha!*

*人,一定要有幽默感哦!*

Comments