Super Energy

*如果她对我大喊,我想自己也就不会感受到平时武装下的软弱了。
Yeah,我就是那种会“跟人硬碰硬”的人...对方稍微软弱一点,基本上我就输了。*

Felt like Jorrick din really want to study for his chi exams... dunno if he was staring into blank space or wat haiz.

Evening watched "Super Energy"... the adventurous variety show hosted by the new 4-member Energy. I love this kind of show... so many diff types of challenges. Among all, I think the toughest was铁人三角赛and mountain climbing. Mountain climbing at Taiwan's highest玉山looks super dangerous... and long journey as well. I can't imagine myself climbing at a temp of 5degrees celcius leh. Others like learning to conquer heights as firemen, drifting cars, horse riding were as fun too.
*Oh well, 2 small facts for ppl who dunno... if u guys watched "Initial D", and u rmb the 2scenes whereby Jay suavely drove his car with 1) Soya bean milk, 2)Tofu inside and after so many drifts and turns back, no drop of milk was spilt, and neither did the tofu "crushed"... both FAKE. A real life漂移手experimented in Super Energy and god... the milk and tofu flew everywhere like no one's business k!?*
Each of the members were gd at diff things... like Ady and小刚were super gd at drifting and horse riding, while 坤达was good at horse riding etc.
I saw one of the episodes where they went海洋公园to play those exciting rides! How I wish I was there too~ *Alamak~ I feel like gg to theme parks nw!*

The vid below is part of the horse-riding episode... I loved how every episode have the part where the members "幻想"~ and this one whereby they imagined themselves to be白马王子was super lame.
PS: Start from 05:40 to watch their幻想篇s LOL! 小刚的非常好笑...书伟好可怕啊~
Oh yeah, one more thing. I realise I nv注意过坤达leh (even when I gt the chance to see them up close last time)... nw I find him gd-looking in tat short hairtstyle. Ady shld keep to short hair oso*继续当有责任感的爸爸,这样子很man o!*. 小刚looks gd from some angles...书伟... haha talkative leader la!

Comments