签了...

*Why do I feel so busy all of a sudden? I'm nt even working!*

心里难免不舍得,但若不放手一搏,又怎么晓得会不会成功,对不对?
Went down to E.A.I with WZ. Long train journey down... WZ was busy sms-ing her friends lol. 4-in-love will celebrate her bday nex Tues instead... cos my Korean lessons start nex Mon. *Well... of all times, hav to be now. 我的荷包一时之间大出血了.*
Talked about the contract... and even if it meant that I didn't get 100% tat I wanted... I guess tat little bit of sacrifice will come back to me in no time, if I literally work hard haha.

Had small bites for dinner... plus a large egg mayo bread ($1.80)... average taste. Headed to Brendan's house for tuition. Reached early, according to my student. So, waited a while while Brendan took his shower. *Their pup welcomes me a lot haha... I gt his saliva on both my legs lol.* This chatty boy came in... and I sorta went thru his Maths and Chi chapters with him. Time seems nt enough though... his exam in coming... in early Oct. Shall try to help as much as I could. Oh yeah, this small imp's gt a blog too... managed by his cousin. *Hey Brendan, if u ever happen to drop by (which I predict u will~), do leave a msg in my tagboard haha.*

*对于未来,我怎么还感觉那么不确定呢?*

Comments