Brainy kid

Hari Raya tml... NCSS gave each of us a fan as souvenir. I thought it's quite pretty.

ZZ's last day of work today... fast leh haha.
TY went lunch alone... I felt like accompanying her de... but haiz. So went lunch with ZZ, ZX, Anna and her colleagues... almost 10ppl a grp... separate into 2 tables. ZZ's chicken wing rice looks tasty leh, but eating chicken wings outside a bit ma fan... nvm nex time I take away haha! But I'm currently aiming for the bak kut teh ZX had today... gosh it looked delicious haha~ Hope I get to eat on Thurs!

Btw, there's this stupid收碗的auntie. She very wierd leh, 1st she grumbled ("Why sit outside when u feel cold?") when helping to wipe our table. Yes, it's raining and I'm wearing a jacket, and we chose to sit at the table near outside but hey this is no business of hers, right? *Felt like telling her: "Shut up and wipe ur table la!"*
After we finished our dish, 3 of us were "stoning" away when suddenly I heard a ghostly voice behind me! It was that auntie humming la... ZX was like: "No way she's singing man!" All of us can't stand that auntie la.

*With the "Karate guy" gone, wonder who's coming to replace him? Lol.*

Tuition with Brendan today was quite a smooth one I would say. He juz won silver in team relay in Henry Park Primary's Sports' Day today. Plus, he said he received a no of Children days' present. I gt sth for him too... glad he liked it!Anyway, Brendan was quite obedient today... listened to almost 80% of what I said haha. *He still lives in his own world at times though.* This boy is really clever I reckon... can't wait to see what he does in future when he grows up. He actualli drew a "comic strip" with simply a stack of sticky notes I gave him! And man that was creative!
I thought it was some lousy drawing but there is actually a story behind leh: This one guy (A) walked and walked, then fell down, "crish-and-crash" till suddenly A bumped into the wall or sth. Then, A was super angry, so he found another guy (B), and "a-bish" beat B up! But guess A was a bit too forceful...accidentally killed B! A was like: "Oh my god~" HAHA... lame hor?

Sorry for the super poor quality cos I video-ed with my phone. *Shld watch in my phone... much better.* I told Brendan to do the fast flips while I filmed the process down. Too creative le the drawings... by an 8yr old kid. How best if Brendan could put all his creative juices into his studies sia~ haha. *Well, we nv know how genius think huh? LOL.*
The last picture above shows the blurry image of B, on the left (speech: his dead), and A, standing (speech: oh! no!)... credits and whatever-grammar mistakes to Brendan boy hehe.

Comments