NCSS... so "familiar"~

Wore formal to work... doi leg blisters haha. National Council of Social Services (Community Chest etc) is at Buona Vista... but gt to walk like 10mins be4 I reach e building.
Both Wendy and Li Teng were nt there yet, so I waited at the lobby for them. The lobby auntie very亲切, greeted every staff that took the lift. The way they talked to each other oso sounded like they very熟... feels gd. Then, saw Li Teng... she reminded me of XN lol. She brought me to 5th flr... PRD department. My supervisor is KJ... looks like one minister but I can't rmb the name.
Then, he intro me to Andrew, the one who's gonna assign me me my job. OMG ppl! He totally reminds me of Mr Ting, my sec3 form cher! Looks is one thing... Andrew's gd temper is the 2nd resemblance! I rmbed Mr Ting had wonderful temper~ *Ok dun count the one time he fumed and the whole sch heard his "roar".*

My job's kinda simple... data entry. And 1 happy thing: no phone on my table! Hehe... means I shldn't have any phone work to do at all~ The phone is on ZZ's table LOL! He's sitting beside me... we both like very "outcast"... 2 tables at one corner like tat haha. I realise the temps there work very short period of time leh... ZZ's gg to work for 1.5mths nia... and I even saw ppl working for 2days b4 nia! Dunno y they gt this kind of temp system leh. ZZ said is cos of project-based though.
My 1st day of work nia... and I heard ZZ quarelling with his supervisor and big boss le. He say he already忍his supervisor very long le wor... today一次过还给他lol. But since until early Oct nia... doubt the boss would juz dismiss him la. Anyway, ZZ's waiting for uni entry to MDIS.

Lunch with Anna, ZX and 2 other male colleagues. ZX same age as me but in SP yr 3 nw... he reminds me of a 斯文staff I saw b4 in NHG haha. ZX wanted to go into CHS media track de leh~ and his results above average oso... din get into his desired courses in NP though. We were talking about MRTs and ZX lives in Hougang... so far man. Anyway, the 2 other male colleagues were funny guys. The way they say hw Singaporeans react to门夹人的事情is hilarious. Example... this plump guy gt 1 time kenna夹by the bus door... and the door gt spoilt... can't close. Another time gt a person spilled a drink on the MRT... no one helped him to wipe or wat... all staring except for one uncle. Guess wat he did? He placed a piece of newspaper in front of himself, to prevent the water from coming over to his side haha! What the!?

Time passed quite fast in office. Went home and I saw ZX slacking away ah... watching shows somemore doi! ZZ and I live near, so we took train back together. He was on the phone with his auntie all along... whoa I tot he talking to his friend leh~ judging from his casual tone. Oh yeah, he oso reminded me of Mr Kuang haha.
*Oh gd! Tml can dress down~ wonderful!*


Gt home, juz nice in time for Brendan's tuition after dinner. I really feel like I'm doing hwk as a tutor sia... I really note down watever I tot him in my notebk leh. This boy ah... so young thinking of wearing contact lenses le. Reason why?
"Cos I look cute"-- Brendan. LOL.

Comments