Just finished watching 2+hrs of DBSK's 3rd Live Tour "T" concert 2008 DVD in Japan. 1st quarter of the concert was so-so... but the ambience began to pick up from the middle. The boys were very cute when dancing... haha... Xiah and his childish dance steps! Their vocal ability毋庸置疑... superb. I love their harmony too much! Esp "Love In The Ice" in the end... my that song感染力超级强~
Well, one thing... Micky sounded as if he was purposely straining his vocals throughout 80% of the concert. Yeah, in a way he did sounded more powerful tat way but... dude ur original singing voice is beautiful and sexy le haha.
*This is the 1st DBSK concert that I've watched fully! I gt the previous concert DVDs but haven watch yet hehe.*

*Feel so broke nw.*

Tuition for Brendan... this boy getting out of hand sia. I tried to talk to him but somehow... no avail leh. His mum's worried for his exams. I know he definitely is smart one... but he's way too mischievious at times.

Comments