“Won Song” here I come… haha hope the tuition goes well. Another Korean student want Sat 9.30am nia… I think I’ll faint from lack of slp ba… so rejected.*

Met SM, YM, Diana, as well as MY and Nicholas for lunch at Holland V today. One colleague of MY’s has already quitted, so din see her. Had沙律鸡饭($4) for lunch, as well as哈密瓜西米露($1.50) for dessert. Average. When MY and SM went to buy bread, the other 4 of us started chatting about work, Uni admission blah and my 1st qn for Nicholas was: “When are u quitting ur job ah?” Both YM and him are like: “Why ur 1st qn like tat?” Diana even more power ah… she吐槽me: “Why? U want to take over ah?” Lol.

After lunch, Alice got a lot of paperworks for me to do. So PS (the one who checked burned disc using my com ysd) asked her temp staff, XF, who came to work ysd to help me. Coincidentally, her name’s gt a “Fen” too… same as KF haha. She was complaining about why she had to wear office wear but nt me lol. *Lucky me ba.* XF’s from St Margarets (I kept on mistaking it as “St. Mark” throughout our convo today haha) and SP Banking & Finance. After some chats, realised she’s English-speaking and somehow, 她有一点骄傲的自信.
*一个人的谈吐方式真的多少会透露他们的真实性格。That’s y I’m kinda careful with this.*

Ok, XF came over to help me and my desk area’s a bit cramped, so she had to take those no support de chair to sit. Alison saw and she was like: “Aiyoh, why like tat? She will backpain de…” I gt a bit angry at her words. I was thinking: “这样坐一下,骨头就会散吗?” We moved over to another empty desk and started work there. Later Alison went on joking: “Wait u guys say we虐待u ah… now like tat a lot better right?” Next thing she started massaging me… doi itchy! My anger sort of went down after these, nt cos of the itchiness, but cos I sense the real joke in her tone and words. I knew she was kidding back then after she said the“虐待”thing.
*话中含带的语气所透露的讯息,是人类敏锐感官捕捉的要点。*

Didn’t finish photocopying those Employment Offer forms for Alice cos already 6.15pm. She still gt like 80copies to go… so paiseh but honestly, I think temp staffs are only there to help liften ur workload, nt take it away.

*My achievements in CCA… nv expected.*

Comments