Talk. Speak up. Say something.

*秘密花园的姐姐gt married in feb! Her wedding photos made me so jealous and envious at the same time! Next time I muz wear diff country’s traditional wedding costume too hehe.*

*Emlyn’s look does remind me of YB’s elder sis haha!*

It’s kinda a miracle that I finished photocopying those 233sets of HO docs in 2days’ time! If it was only the beginning of work, I estimate I would have to take 3days to finish photocopying all. Improvement… glad that I don’t have to stand for even longer period of time cos my脚板’s all tired and painful now. Some colleagues even asked me if I wanted a chair to sit haha!

Btw, the single mum colleague came in twice to use the photocopying machine and she joked tat she felt like gg to Japan after seeing how I dress today haha… with the long scarf ard my neck lol. I like her… really…没有架子and totally bubbly. She totally doesn’t look a mum, much less a single, strong-willed mum.

I’m guessing Matthew, KF, Serene, Shereen and Alice went to have farewell lunch for Serene at some restaurant today… nt 100% sure though. Anyway, I found the new market coffeeshop introduced by one colleague ysd… juz behind口福nia. The duck noodle ($3) so small bowl and nt nice.

*Shereen changed new spec… looks kind of cute and somehow… a funky mum haha.*

Rain poured at ard 4+, 5pm I think. By 6pm, the road was all flooded. I had both feets totally soaked in the rainwater while walking to the MRT. Was kinda worried that I couldn’t get to Jorrick’s house in time for tuition. Luckily, I reached 15mins before 7pm.

Lesson today? Boring. I was half sleepy too… and he was again… “dunno.”

He didn’t do the essay I told him to cos he said he dunno how to do. Told him to learn spelling last wk… he misplaced the spelling paper. I dunno la… he really dislikes Chinese ah. Give him hwk don’t do… can’t scold/dun feel like scolding him oso. Simply discussed lor… and I talked some craps. He said he liked the way his Chinese class teacher taught them Mandarin… talking about news articles. But when I asked Jorrick about it, he couldn’t exactly describe it out. He’s totally bad with words… be it shy or wat. He might know the ans, but he doesn’t know how to express them out. I’m thinking… I have to push him. Either come up with sth creative… or let it be the boring and typical Chinese tuition.
*Earning his $30 in 1.5hrs might nt get as boring as working at NHG 9.5hrs a day… but it can be as tiring lol.*

Comments