This Fashion + Arcade

*SGD5万? Really? Let’s see how the money shall come to us.*

*Let’s hope tuition coordinator Winnie won’t放我鸽子~*


Raining in the afternoon… sian leh almost everytime tuition for Jorrick oso rain one. 2hrs today and I did mainly comprehension with him. Wat’s so embarrassing was that I actually read“祟”as“崇”the whole time it appeared in the passage… suay thing was until the last para, there’s one sentence that reads: “‘祟’字与‘岁’发音相近…”then I realised my mistake god! Anyway near the end of tuition, I taught Jorrick the “fishbone structure” for writing essays… he was laughing… somehow a bit uncontrollable cos I was joking all the while haha. I said things like “Ppl don’t like fish with too big de head (starting of essay) cos look like monster, or too big de tail… like tat swim can’t balance… blah.” I even used in women leh… “你不会喜欢上半身过长的女孩子,对吗?像gorilla la~” *LOL… no discrimination… juz比喻for my student nia.*

Met Bel at Bugis control and we went Kino find LX, go dinner together. Kino kinda strict leh… go dinner oso muz打卡one… so niao! Bought PLAY Apr issue and Bel intro me some non-fiction books and I’m kinda interested in reading now… “The Boy Named It”… about an abuse child, who’s now looking back on his past and writing his own stories. “Child C” and another book I can’t rmb title but by an author named Tessa sth looks nice too.

3 of us had duck rice ($3.50) for dinner but I thought the sauce kinda salty leh. Looks like LX’s ok with her job atm… jiayou ah! Bel and I went to this child’s arcade at Bugis (think called ‘Whimpsy Land” or wat) and we wanted to play children de basketball machine at 1st, but gt ppl so Bel suggested go JEC’s.

*I think LX’s showing more of herself now… she does have her own mind… juz that… nvm, I shall continue to observe.*

We shared and bought 6mochi ($11)… I had mango, lychee and choco vanilla while Bel had blueberry, li hong mango and guava. Li hong mango tastes better than mango really lol.
*So Bel received that诈骗phone interview too~ but she “kup” the phone damn fast haha!*
Went into This Fashion and tried few clothes… I tried one pair of skinny jeans… ah doi… felt somehow “naked”. I know its weird but I really thought so. Bel saw a very “glam” and “tai-tai” feel de formal外套but nv buy in the end cos she dunno where and when would it be suitable for wearing… instead got a blouse. I got a simple black blouse ($29) and a grey sleeveless crop top ($21)… so ex sia… but got 10% discount using WZ’s member card haha.

Next, we went to arcade and play! Got a Tapz card now… we put $10 in… still need GST 70cents sia! Anyway, there’s the “Manic Panic” (“Casper”) game at JEC’s arcade! Bel and I played 2 tokens ($2) and we got to 6th de King’s stage already! Haha… it’s cheaper than PS one (2 players only $1) and both of us played in all 4credits lol! We went to play car racing Daytona USA 2 and Bel suay la… her sterling wheel spoil le… and she kept saying“我的车撞到烂了啦!”haha! Heng I’m nt the one who took her seat if nt I go crazy ah… my fav car-racing leh! In the end, I gt “1st” naturally but both of us laughed out instantly and almost together after seeing the results~ it’s like “understood sure I win de mah” lol!
Went for Bel’s fav music note banging game… (what I name it cos I keep on banging the buttons when I get stressed la!) Bel so轻松one la… piang~ I 3 buttons already手忙脚乱and she took 6 buttons still应付自如… what a difference sia! Anyway, I prefer fast songs haha… even if it means missing some notes but I think I’m a bit better at fast tempo de notes compared to slow ones… cos my chance of slightly missing it even bigger haha.

*Btw, there’s this shld be China gal playing basketball machine and her jeans was super lower la… u can see her肉色G-string (if I’m nt wrong) totally on the outside! Yucks~*

10+pm went Pasar Malam… gt children funfair too. Had cup corn ($1.50) *Ok, I’m currently addicted to it.* and I thought it was nicer compared to cinema one cos less butter. Bel had shark fin soup and we sat down to eat and chat at JE MRT there.

Chatted with Jac on the phone... 好复杂哦.
这么看来,你的越陷越深,是值得的吗?
不用回答我,因为我不晓得正确的答案。
*爱可以深;爱可以透彻,但懂得爱,就要懂得适可而止 。*

Comments