27/4/08

*It’s ZX’s happy day, but nt for me.*

有感而发: Nt pin-pointing to anyone, no… but time made me think about “What’s the pt of setting my blog to private?”
Since…
1. I have no secrets to share. (At least things that I’m nt comfortable with putting it on blog I don’t do so.)
2. People who reads my blog would mostly be those who are concerned about me… and when I say this I mean…
a. really think through/is concerned about my writings.
b. simply read and then forget it. (usually people who don’t know me/ don’t know me well)
If ppl are concerned about what I am writing, they muz be somehow good/concerned friends of mine. If u read and forget (which I don’t blame), I wouldn’t care too since it’s normal for ppl that when it comes to things that doesn’t bother u, u bother less.

So in the end, I am glad to know that I’m simply sharing my thoughts/views/happenings in life with my friends and some “loyal readers”.


*Are you trying to make me realise the importance of kinship in life?*
我告诉你:我怕了。
我真的害怕。

People will nv learn to be afraid unless they experienced/目睹 the scary occurrences. Don’t tell me that u only“听说” other ppl’s account and u mouthed: “好可怕/可怜。。。” and that means being truly afraid… NO.

31/12/07, I was still happily counting down to new yr in Hang Zhou.
Back then, I didn’t see anything and mum only told me after I’m back in SG. I felt my heart raced for a moment. After that, things began to look ok and I took that for granted, and stopped my worries.
27/4/08…
I didn’t slp the whole night till 7+am the nex day.
11+am… I saw it happened, but I can’t panic.
If nt for 3rd and 4th uncle, I wouldn’t know what to do.

*Those red and blue flashing lights… they make me felt scared and giddy.*

2 times they came: dad and mum went down, then me and bro.
突然之间,我真的想长大了。我真的要懂事了。
什么叫“转折点”?我应该知道/体验了。

I hate going to the hospital.
Having someone u care for there means worries… even if they are in the hands of people who would be helping them.
我还是会放不下.
Seeing them in physical pain, it pains me too.

Anyway,
Thank u, whoever, for reading this post.
I would appreciate it if u can (even read and forget this, I’m fine)…
Of cos, it would be great, although difficult to, if this helped u to realise how precious your family is to you all.

*Ppl, don’t ask; don’t mention about this in front of me and don’t worry. The smile on dad’s face helped me somehow.
I’m gonna be just as strong; just as fine, and I am praying hard… give me time.*


*我会,也要坚持,否则我会讨厌自己的。*

身.体.健.康

Comments