Photos of my workplace…

View from my temp seat when I 1st came in…
Movie posters
Photocopier rm
The corridor leading to my office… haha… rows of umbrella… reminded me of the “umbrellas culture” in ZUCC haha!
Took it on the way back to office after lunch… we all found this car that looked “a bit diff” from other cars parked there…
One of the desk I was at… with the doctors’ files… oh and those cute baby photos… son of HK’s I think.
Filing rm… the corner I’m always in when I do filing.
My NHG card~
Oops~ caught a doctor sleeping while working haha!
Posters haha… on the storeroom door.

Watched “斗牛,要不要” this whole afternoon… so far nt so bad yet. Agree with HL that u’ll somehow “heart-ache” for Sheng Xue’s bodyguard, Zi Cong haha… he can go all out juz to protect Sheng Xue, and nt asking for anything in return. However, I thought the love between Sheng Xue and Ruo He like a bit fast ah~ maybe that’s why the show became nt nice in part 2… according to HL.
*Ruo He and Sheng Xue does remind me of Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai… all 4 actors and actresses really have the looks that fit their roles well.*

Comments