IMM…焕然一新

*My dry dry hair… maybe I shld really get the hair cream and hair capsules YB intro.*

Went tuition. Lesson today felt better… ok now I can gladly say Jorrick isn’t a自闭儿lol. He does smile, juz tat he is quiet. Ok ba…don’t勉强him le… let him be quiet ba. I’ll juz do my job as a tuition teacher, teach as much as I can lor.

Went on to JP to meet Ben and YB to book the trip tickets to KL (17th-20th May). Settled now… $262.50 per person. Let’s hope it would be a pleasant and fun trip! *OMG~ dun let me spend too much ah~*

Wanted to watch the “Three Kingdoms” but they nt interested, so we went IMM. Waited at the Boon Lay bus stop for almost half an hr before the shuttle bus came… so slow. Ben talked about his dog “Charlie” haha… seems his duty as dog handler in army’s kinda fun after all.

The renovated IMM is brand new, and there’s loads of eating de places! Looked at Aji-Sen… so tempted to eat. In the end, went to湾仔茶餐厅to have dinner cos YB say there “more budget”. *Without my friends, I’ll花钱如流水吧…* I had港式hor fun($6.80) and 哈密瓜西米露($3.80)… both super nice! The hor fun sauce was very tasty and the kway teow was very soft too… basically u can “slurp” it down haha. YB had the澳门炒饭and龙眼杏仁jelly…omg… the “medicine” smell杏仁~ Ben ate炒饭(can’t rmb wat’s the name) and yam de dessert.

Went to Daiso to find YB’s shower cap but can’t find. There’s this charcoal soap ($2) and Ben said he got use… black in colour haha! 1st lvl of IMM got TOO MANY THINGS TO EAT… but basically every flr oso hav haha. Saw this “Mango Dessert Counter”… looks so nice the desserts and I wanna try someday! *突然想当记者去试吃了! 哈哈~* YB intro us this egg tart stall… I bought 7 (blueberry, original, melting chocolate, apple, strawberry and kiwi) flavours for $7.20 and Ben bought 12 haha. Honestly, it’s nt very sweet and I got sick of it kinda fast haha… maybe eating two of it was too much for me. I oso tried the mint flavour donut from e-donuts…$1.20… very sweet but “minty”. YB saw the green colour donut and she was like: “Ah… I don’t eat sth “greenish” in colour… looks weird.” Lol.

Long time nv put up lyrics le… this was written about a wk ago I think… title inspired by the band called “这位太太”. Unique name huh? Haha.
In fact, I already sang out and recorded the chorus part with a tune that popped out on my mind back then.
*Thanks ah HL… now I really trying to do the melodies at times le haha. I would really love to learn guitar in future lol.*

It’s Not That I Don’t Miss You
For the first time
I am turning away
Walking left instead of right with you

For the first time
I had to be strong
telling myself that I love memories
pictures of you and me were sweet

Oh why has it got to be like this


CHORUS:
It’s not that I don’t miss you
It’s just that I don’t know what I’m thinking of too
Through the blues
On my own
I learnt to be strong and never let people know
That I miss you
And I need you
Love’s not once in a blue moon
It can be easy to love you
But if one day I am ever alone
Give me some time to pull through


It’s not the first time
I’m afraid to wake up in the night
And not with you by my side

I see my shadow
Painful yet trying to stand tall
I’m all on my own
But I’m not fine do you know

Has it got to be like this at all
(CHORUS)X2
I’ve got just a little bit of time now
To say that I miss you
That I’m thinking of you

Comments