《非常大明星》

*“黑色的长线” I accidentally said it as“长色的黑线”~ haha!*

Morning战战兢兢in office watched江苏的综艺节目《非常大明星》which Super Junior-M went on. *I think ppl saw me though… juz tat they heck care haha.*
China variety shows’模式very diff from Korea ones… guessed SJ-M members could tell ba? They are fun in their own ways.

The 7 members showcased their talents and spoke cute Mandarin tat captured fan girls’ hearts. The part whereby Si Won and Han Kyung competed in eating was hilarious~ the fun part being other members acting as their “limbs” and feeding them to the food.
Oh yeah the dancing competition part was funny too! I dunno why but when u look at Ryeo Wook and Kyu Hyun, they juz dun look the dancing type of ppl. But when they do sexy dance moves, Ryeo Wook becomes a total “cutie pie” while Kyu Hyun is plain sexy la haha!
*Si Won is so into “skinship” la… even Han Kyung runs away from this“帅色狼”LOL! Mushy Si Won… but the fan girl muz be very happy ba… after the hug and love song by Si Won~*

I guess supervisors (esp those nth to do ones) can get kinda paranoid with temps… esp if u are working with ur friend, near each other… well I’m definitely nt referring to mine. Shereen’s kinda nice… she’s worried that I might hav too much to do, so she asked XF to do the photocopying of the SMC letters instead. But at times I’m like falling aslp when filing lol.

*Nescafe Teh Tarik makes me wanna puke!*

While waiting for the lift, one colleague from NHG saw my red watch and commented that it’s unique and nice haha. But when I told her it’s like 2bucks SGD, she went “Ah!” haha… so shocked.
Anyway, juz when I stepped out of the train at Clementi station, Chae Won called me and said tat she can’t take tuition today. *Heng I haven tap my ez-link card out of the station sia! Lol… got to do a make-up lesson then.*

Comments