As a temp staff…

*世界上最、甚至永远都会包容我的人:妈妈。*

Time went by kinda fast today cos whole day was basically photocopying… those HO de docs. Finished 100+copies near the end of the day… but Alice wants by tml morning finished photocopying all other 100++ copies and send them out to SMC. Really impossible la… what can I say? Do my best lor.

*很吵。。。很烦。*

Being a temp worker is actually quite enjoyable. I was thinking about it today… before becoming “24/7 part of society”, I’m able to…

1. Enjoy 1hr of lunch, fully. I have the 1hr to myself totally, no one can tell me to do work nor do I have stuffs (rarely) urgently waiting for me to complete.

2. During that 1hr, I can explore around the area. i.e: I heard from LP and another colleague today tat there’s some other eating places ard the neighbourhood where I’ve yet to explore! Commonwealth is somehow food paradise too… with Holland V nearby, and Ghim Moh food centre plus others… I doubt I’ll finish eating all stalls by the end of my work in July even.

3. Not work OT! Haha… despite the salary, temp workers seldom have to work OT. That’s why I’m able to work tuition outside time lol.

4. Enjoy the privilege of nt wearing office wear. Yes I know I have to face the music someday, (ok, wearing office wear isn’t some sort of punishment I know~) but at least nt for now. One of my colleagues was envious that I can still wear Jeans to work.

5. Make many mistakes yet have ppl guiding u along. Haha… I’m nt saying that I make a lot of mistakes, but when I make mistakes/ is unclear about some things, I usually have nice colleagues to explain them to me.

Last but nt least, enjoy the freedom of having the choice! I’m still nt “tied down” as yet, to a particular kind of job. All options are open for me now.
*May I make the wisest decision…结合兴趣与工作是关键.*


*Ah "Rose of Sharon" is Korea's National flower! Woo~~~*

Comments