Had a weird dream last night… dreamt I’m in a building (reckon I’m a spy or thief), trying to get to the top level. Then, I poured water on this green “worm” (juz sth luminous green and glowing… nt exactly a worm la)… it became increasingly longer and began to move in between the缝隙on the floor. It was leading the way and I followed it, came to top floor. The “baddie big boss” was there and by right, he shld kill me for trespassing, but instead we chatted happily!? Lol. Then scene switched to YB saying she wanna save up… cos ZL’s already warned her nt to spend too much. Lol… what a dream!

*Alice’s on MC for 3 days! Yes~ nt much work for this wk le!*

Had肉挫面($2.50)for lunch… super delicious. I ordered a small glass of grass jelly drink and it’s only 40cents lor! YM ordered the big glass one… like so much bigger and only 60cents! *Hmph… I shld have ordered his!*

*“Henry’s Chicken Rice” stall nv open today cos I din feel like eating it haha! And YM’s habit of drinking HL milk everyday… to grow taller ah, huh? Haha.*

Got my tuition fees le! Went over Jorrick’s compo with him, and did few qns on comprehension. His vocab is bad until… he admit he didn’t do his hwk cos he couldn’t read TOO MANY words in the passage. It’s scary how bad his Chinese is… imagine u dun understand the passage and it’s like whole compre section’s marks can be gone! He’s having his Chinese papers exams next wk… so I will do my best in the next 2 lessons to help him ba. *Anyway, I accidentally走调while reading the passage haha… heng he didn’t hear.*

Comments