诈骗集团 + “1个好爸爸”

Watched星光大道3 de competitors on variety show “大学生了没”.
Singapore contestant黄靖伦’s (24yrs old, 1st time joining in singing competition, nicknamed “Vitas” by陶子) performance of “死了都要爱” is very good! I do agree tat he sounded somehow“娘”when he sang in the original key but I thought his voice sounded great when they raised 1 key. He did tried singing after raising 2 keys… it was gd too but I though raising a key was near perfect for him cos I managed to hear the more “manliness” part of his voice. Indeed he looks kind of girly too, while his looks remind me of黄义达 & K One’s立扬.
Sugianto is lively onstage and he definitely can感染the audience with his “美猴王”bubbly-ness~ 蔡嘉航is the only gal from SG but I thought she sounds kinda like芮恩when singing her songs. Another tall guy I dun exactly like cos he sings, and looks a bit too old for this competition haha.
*Hope 1 of the SG representative can clinch the title of“星光一哥”/“一姐”haha!*

*There is not much things as easy cash in reality.*

So Fri morning received Miss Chen Ai Ni who claimed she calls from新泰电子科技公司… and saying that I won the 3rd prize in their lucky draw… SGD$200, 000! She told me I could go down straight to Hong Kong HQ company to get it *Sculli kidnap or rob me by then lol* or give them my bank acc no. and I/C no so they can cash in the money to me.
I rmbed mum saying that Bank person say a person most probably can’t take any money from ur bank acc unless they got ur bank acc no. and I/C no. Plus, mum called me earlier and told me that my aunt was cheated before… same company, same prize, same amt of money! My aunt told her brother who lives in JB to go down to that venue and claim money but in the end, no one/no event was held there. So, confirm + “chop & stamp” this is a case of诈骗.
*God, nowadays liars oso dun use brain one! Want to cheat oso dun find ppl who are related mah! (Even more stupid to find in SG… so small a country when almost practically everyone’s related to another someone in someway or another…) First my aunt, then mum, then now me! Who would believe ah!?*

So I told her bout my worries about this诈骗集团matters and told her aunt’s case. I thought I practically shoot that she’s lying to me… and she actually dare turn one big round and say: “If you say so, u can oso be a liar urself!”
*If I wasn’t in office at that time and had to顾虑周围人, I would have replied: “How do u make sure I can trust in u?”*
While talking to her, I was already determined to tell her my idea: “Either send me a cheque, or forget it.” Her tone told me that they can’t send cheque… rubbish. I wanted so much to reply: “Nvm ah… if cheque lost I won’t blame the company.” But since she insist, I gave up the prize money. She still want reason why? I replied: “这笔钱对我来说没有帮助。” I noe I’m “lying with my eyes open”, but this is a case of cheat! Why shld I be so stupid!? Besides, I tried to find the website she gave online, too many company with the same name but none with the same website add she gave. And you guys know wat? After my reply, she repeated SARCASTICALLY: “So money no use to u?” and her voice trailed off. Damn this woman… 骗不成在“跳脚”! LOL!
Anyway, I would keep a look out and see if this company really opens in SG in the later half of 2008. If yes, then I’m nt fated with SGD$200, 000 then… *I learned nt to be money-minded cos no matter how rich we are… people would nv ever be satisfied;永远只想要更多而已。* If nt, then I thk my clear mind that my money still remains intact in my bank haha.

Lunch with SM, YM, Diana and Shawn. Laksa ($2.50) quite nice. Today is Shawn’s last day of work… he said that Tammy (the sex-incident gal) now very poor thing… in NYP and receiving “indecent proposals” often. Anyway, Shawn and SM’s bickering process very funny… dun get them at times lol.
*Hmm… mystery surrounding SM has aroused “detective Snowman”’s suspicion… gonna展出“连环式调查” +“逼供”now lol!*

*有时吃饱后,我庆幸自己做的事情是不用用脑细胞的工作~ cos often after a full lunch, my brain cells get “crazily sleepy” haha.*

*Got short-term moodiness… symptoms gone after an hr or two, or when I no longer在乎tat matter. How can I get rid of this!?*

Took train to PS find 4-in-love eat dinner. On train with YM… he said he might go Australia study… but now currently waiting NS… kinda“前途茫茫”haha.
4-in-love had MOS burger… the Unagi burger’s shiok! Juz that the rice a bit hard I tot. We went to get Sushi later, and walked to Grand Cathay to watch由古天乐&刘若英主演的“一个好爸爸”.

Comments:
This movie teaches us a sad and painful lesson of混-ing黑道. Storyline draggy but I liked Rene’s形象突破in the show… who would have guessed that she could be so“狂放”haha! As for Louis Koo… hmm he really old le leh~ nt as handsome as last time I saw him in other movies haha.

Rating: 2.5/5

*Graduation’s one thing;
University admission’s one thing,
Financial income is oso another one thing.
How many “one things” have I got to be worried about?*

Comments