What I call “Irresponsible”

I’m nt a “fanfic person”… judging from the 7, 8 fanfic windows I opened up today and yet only managed to finish reading one fanfic story the whole morning haha.
Entitled “Me, My Life and the Boys”, starring Korean singers like BoA, Han Kyung and Dong Hae as the leadm, plus other SUJU members, U-Know, Xiah and others as minor roles. Some parts of the story reminded me of “Meteor Garden” (part where BoA was raped by Si Won) and “Hana Kimi” (BoA studied in a all boys’ sch)… but yeah this is usually how ppl write “idol-drama-kind-of-script” ah lol!
Think I finished reading the 31chapters cos the writer had a good command of English lang… thus I enjoyed reading the fanfic. The other 2 fanfic I’ve finished reading in my life so far… one from LH (gay couples in DBSK) and another Energy gay-related fanfic.
*Hey! Nt that I’m very interested in “gays” ok!?*

*It would be fun if SM and I or more friends could share a “Photo blog” together!*

Afternoon’s song listening and data entry. Saw this at omy.sg... interesting: http://blog.omy.sg/alvinology/2008/04/24/wikipedia%e2%80%99s-full-list-of-unusual-deaths/

BONUS... ppl do LAUGH TO DEATH! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_hilarity

Had海鲜hor fun($3.50) for dinner but super salty…nt nice at all. Got myself a pair of sandals ($12.90) similar to the one I bought at JP… reason being I liked the “bling-bling crystals” design and it made my feet looked fairer and smaller lol.

Ok now for the bad news.
I thought I was going to have my 2nd lesson of tuition with Chae Won today… but until I got there… I smsed and called Chae Won and no one picked up… I went in the condo, waited in front of her house door for ard 15mins cos no one’s in. Called up the tuition coordinator and asked for Mrs Seo’s number. Mrs Seo picked up my call the 2nd time… her English’s got a very strong Korean accent, so kinda for me to understand her. But all I know was she already cancelled the tuition due to personal reason and has informed the agent yesterday or the day before.
I called up Winnie and she said: “Is it? My Korean coordinator didn’t inform me about this.” She contacted the Korean coordinator but no one picked up the call, and she told me to get my 30bucks from Mrs Seo myself.
I’m nt angry with Chae Won, nor Mrs Seo. But the Korean tuition coordinator (on the basis that Winnie’s nt lying/pretending nt to know) is being very irresponsible in this case! *没有责任感的人。。。离我远远的!*
So I went down for nth and sorta wasted my transport fares! Call me unlucky man! Was so looking forward to this “异国交流“de tuition and yet… 1 lesson and that’s it… haiz. I doubt it was “my fault” like nv teach properly cos only 1 lesson ma… but my dream of “kimchi dinner” perished le~ *sad*

*永远记住:梦才开始时,千万不要把它想象得太美好。。。到头来会是恶梦也说不定。*

Nevertheless… I would continue to look for another tuition assignment. Well, I’m still ok with teaching international students la.

Comments