*突然觉得假期好漫长,好无聊喔。*

Planned to have lunch with Penny, but she ate already cos she tot I cancelled our “date” alamak! Went lunch with SM, YM, Diana, MY and Nicholas again… Burger King at Holland V. $4.45 for student meal haha.

*朋友不开心,哭了。你会怎么办?
默默陪着就好?
不停地安慰/安抚?
还是偶尔慰问?*


Alice got tonnes of paperwork for me to do sia… those 96 new HOs ah… I kinda can rmb their names liao lol. *HL, I took “shuai ge” pic when I was bo liao: for u to see! See how gd I am!?*

Jorrick gt his mid-yr Chi oral today… didn’t tell me oso haiz. Judging from the description of his performance, it doesn’t sound gd at all. Anyway, simply went thru his txtbk chapter today, taught him to take note of words which he didn’t understand the meaning/ know how to pronounce. His compo assignment ah… I decided to do on the spot this coming sat, cos it seems he won’t do on his own. No choice… his mid-yr coming… does gd or bad honestly看他的了. Weird but I won’t feel the pressure even if he does bad… maybe cos I juz started teaching nt long ago nia. As a tutor, I can only help so much… cos whether a person learns gd or nt, 全看他自己愿不愿意认真学习.

*Today nv collect my 1st tuition fees and assessment bks de $$$ cos Mrs Lim nt at home.*

Comments