Fattening~

A lame joke I created during worktime today:

A: Ah doi! I failed the test again! Oh god… teach me how to pass man!
B: Do you seriously know the reason why u fail tests all the while?
A: Nope. You know?
B: Yeah.
A: Oh lord, you’re my saviour! I ca never figure it out.
B: Tell me what exactly is your blood type?
A: Blood group O.
B: That’s pretty good an explanation to why you always flunk all sorts of tests.
A: Hmm… I mean “O” looks like “0” in a sense, but I doubt that’s the cause…
B: See mine’s “A+”. 我身体里流的都是精英、上等、优等的血液; and all exam grades range from “A” to “F”… whereas you got an “O”… which ain’t even graded in examinations.
A: *fainting*
B: Oh yeah and don’t call me “saviour”… cos u’re born with such a blood type… destined to fail ur exams… doubt I can save u.
A: *lies flat on the ground*


*Ok… oni a joke, no bad intention towards O blood grp people out there lol.*

Woke up at 8am and reached office oni at 9am… lucky both Shereen and Matthew weren’t there yet. Whole day was doing hole punching and a bit of photocopying in the evening. Chatted with WZ and Vincent in MSN since morning, and with SM and YB as well in the afternoon. *Ok la… SM don’t be jealous~ I talk to u in MSN oso la hor? Haha.*

SM dress so nice today lor… red dress… so “princess” haha. Clarissa, one temp staff at NHGP last time joined us for lunch. SM was teasing YM and Clarissa haha! We had LJS for lunch and I ate the Grilled fish rice ($5.50)… ex but nice. Realised Diana’s really sporty and outspoken ah haha.

Met HL, QW, WZ and Pat at Bugis for dinner. We planned to go Marina for steamboat at 1st, but Pat’s sis said Marina’s steamboat shop all closed down le so yeah. Nv go Swensen for quite some time le and we went today! I had Chili fish pasta and shared 1 600g ice-cream cake ($31) with HL, Pat and WZ. All in all it costed $119 I rmb… and me alone already spent $25.90. QW’s chilla crab baked rice quite nice oso. My pasta was kinda spicy but the fish very nice. Cookies and Cream ice-cream cake was nt bad but u get sick of it after a while. 4 of us finished one cake leh! *Haha… the power of 4-in-love!*
*Imagine how fattening it is for me with so many fried food and ice-cream in a day~ I can forget about slimming down liao haha! Saving less $ = Gaining more weight*

*QW学习韩语的决心真的让我佩服啊! 我也要加油~*

*Really having panda eyes le…长“针眼”的熊猫somemore!*

Comments