Definitely, Maybe

*”Ha-choo-ing” non stop… caught a cold le.*

Watched some variety show SUJU-M was on Sun nite. I love them la… esp when Kyu Hyun imitated Bei Jing accent, saying:“店小二!”lol. The other 6 members are Han Kyung, Si Won, Dong Hae, Henry, Zhou Mi and Ryeo Wook. Zhou Mi’s face features too “plastic-ly perfect” le~ looks kinda fake! Ryeo Wook’s rendition of “Kiss Goodbye” is nice… his own style. Dong Hae’s still cute, while I guess Si Won’s understanding of Mandarin is better than most of the other members. Henry this “CBC” (Canada-born-Chinese) speaks Mandarin with an accent… the angmoh accent haha… but it sounded special cos u can tell him apart from China-accented Mandarin. Han Kyung, needless to say, is cute~ The way how Si Won and him greet each other usually was funny haha.

Was reading thru my blog archives for almost the whole day during work cos Alice nt in office, so couldn’t exactly work. Well, some entries, some words真的让我发笑~ *super怀念*
While I was reading, a voice behind me suddenly asked: “小妹啊, what are u doing?” I gt a bit shocked o, couldn’t turn my chair ard juz in time to see who it is cos my area’s kinda cramped… so I answered: “Erm… looking at things.” Haha… macham nv ans her. Lucky she didn’t bother, juz wanted to use my PC check some burned discs.
Go home tat time oso met her after I came out of the toilet… she was like a bit fierce: “What time u go off?” I replied cheekily: “6pm.” Next thing she pointed to her wrist, hinting for me to look at mine. I was like “Hehe~”… then she said “Joking la!” Lol!

Oh yeah, there’s this single mum I mentioned quite a few times before in my posts. Today knew her name… Penny. She’s working at NHG college side and the whole department is transferring to Toa Payoh office next mon. *Ah! Another person who brightens up my day is gone~* Anyway I约her for lunch this coming Weds le haha.

Alison so“好心”came help me arrange those stacks of papers and piles of books on my desk. Think she see until“烦”those amt of things stacked up on my desk, so can’t stand then help me shifted them. Honestly, they dun affect my work so I didn’t bother to make more space for myself haha.

*2 Korean kids’ tuition assignments… pray everything goes well.*

Met HL at JEC to catch “Definitely, Maybe”. Wanted to buy half-length de pants but none of my size, so nv buy. I bought cup corn ($2) again haha and HL gt curry puff and虾饺 (3 for $2)… nice! HL bought this Peach carbonated drink at a vending machine for $1.10, then she at 1st still joking: “Sculli my’s the last one.” AND BAD THING ACTUALLY HAPPENED: “Sold Out” sign lighted up! Was dui-ing, so walked to JE lib return books… and HL happened to see 2 other vending machines outside! Guess wat? Maybe her乌鸦嘴害了her… I gt the same drink for only 80cents haha! *塞翁失马*

I didn’t think of catching “Definitely, Maybe” at first.
Cos “Flood” didn’t have gd ratings online and this one did, we chose to watch this.
The male lead was a daddy of this pri sch age gal, who learned sex education at sch. She was on-and-on about the “penis” thing until her dad couldn’t stand it, so told her about his love story… to guess which one of 3 gals, was her mum.
*No link? Watch the movie!*
The story of 3gals: Emily, April and Summer. His 1st love, Emily was once a lesbian… and the partner was his second love, April. Summer was all along “bickering” with him and his best pen-pal too. Their love relationships were complicated but nice to watch at the same time:
When he loved Emily, April loved him.
When he loved Summer, April loved him.
When he loved April, April liked another guy (looks like Johnny Depp haha).
When he was married to Emily, I guess April still loved him.
(The moment I knew he married Emily, I thought his first love was still the one he cared for most, but no.)
When he divorced, he realised all along his love was April. His daughter even encouraged for both of them to get together in the end.

Sweet movie.
Watch it?
Maybe?
No, not Maybe.
Definitely.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments