Achievement?

At work now.

I feel better now.
At least for now... but I haven't forgotten the promise I told myself: to grow up.
Yes... Dad, mum, bro... I'll learn to be gd.

*Time to stop them... I can't be that weak, can I? Haiz... me and my ever-thinking brain~
Well, actually I can be totally fine, juz leave that soft spot of mine, buried.*

*Ntu's letter... I'm still waiting for it. Honestly, nt in the mood for that now. Get it or nt, I couldn't be bothered with my future atm.*

I express my feelings and emotions through words.
I enjoy composing song lyrics.
I do, at times, write poems as well when inspiration finds me.

Though it has been time and again that poetry.com has given recognition to my poems, well I guess I can't achieve much in that area still.
I would always miss the invitation to the award ceremony haha... cos US (Washington, Las Vagas) is way too far and the amount I have to spend would literally be like planting a 10-sec bomb in my bank acc. *that's why I'll nv know for sure if my talents' were truely recognised*

http://www.poetry.com/poetscorner/register.asp?VIP=P8920644&SC=T162

Look at this...

If I'm attending the award ceremony this time round, this trophy would be mine, engraved with my name on it. (too bad this yr can't buy like last time... if nt I might consider buying it)

I'm gg to be 20yrs old this yr. All those writings in the past and recognitions doesn't exactly matter to me much... but from now on they do. I don't want my life spent "doing nothing" and when I look back, there's nothing to feel proud/satisfied about.

Recognitions and achievements motivate me a lot in life. And I know I'll strive hard, cos I will need a lot of them to make my life meaningful.

Well, let writing poems be my interest, always.

Comments