Pizza Hut + Museum trip...

This morning climbed up to nap after waking up at 6.30am... dreamt tat HL, WZ & I went into a fast food restaurant. We ordered this Maggie noodle dish....and the soup is actually full of burnt amulet in it! I know cos of the taste I tasted in the dream, as well as part of unburnt tellow amulet in the bowl of noodle haha. I tot it tasted nice in my dream leh! *OMG!* Then, WZ & HL disappeared in the dream... I came to a swimming pool and plunged into it straightaway! I can't rmb how warm or cold the water is juz tat I'm swimming freestyle and I'm enjoying the swim a lot! *Haha...when I don't really know how to swim in reality.* Next was me coming up in my swimsuit (the old one dunno whr I throw it to now) and going straight for my bag, thinking of gg to class in tat swimsuit! Lol...wat was I thinking in the dream man!? 泡菜拉面? Jacuzzi? Haha~

Ysn was watching “Bee Movie” with HL and QW. The story of蜜蜂爱上人类的成分只是开头, the main thing is speaking out from a bee’s pt of view. The director muz be on the bee’s side (like Vanessa does), but then again he doesn’t deny the balance of the food chain as well. Barry’s cute…even though we know that bees can’t talk in real life. Honestly, after tat movie, I still would kill bees if I see them…simply terrified at the sight of them…oso, bees still sting humans if we disturb them lol.虽然父母说不要杀生,但我也只能尽量了~haha.

Ate plain egg tart (RMB3) in the morning, I reckon it tastes better than the peach one. History tut we went to西湖的博物馆...almost half of the class pon the trip lor lol. The museum visit is a free one itself, but the instructor we hired to explain to us needs money...in the end along the whole trip got like whole bunch of "none-of-their-business" de ppl following our whole grp ard! They“赚到”man~ Anyway, the museum nt big la...juz 3 floors nia.

*HL and I actualli said "Merry Christmas" together...haha...uniformed lol!*

After tat, HL & me took cab to明珠to find Christmas present. Though its wkday, but still got some ppl here and there. HL and I found the Christmas presents we wanna get la after walking ard in工联&明珠. I bought 2 belts for QW, the stupid shop owner still wanna argue when I got buy before last time 2 for RMB15~*早知道这种人就该杀多点!*

I got myself a black and white de checkered collared shirt(RMB30)...happy leh! At first, I found this shop sell RMB80, but b4 tat aciddentally heard the young lady seller calling the previous customer "肥猪" after they failed to come to a deal...I oso dun dare argue price with her la...so rude. Tried a red-stripe long-sleeve shirt (RMB29) at唯我天琦 but didn't buy in the end cos the strings all coming out...sian...nice leh. At工联oso, I saw this long-sleeved cool shirt but didn't buy cos the buyers all sell minimum RMB25 nia while I insisted RMB20...haha...nt saying that I'm stingy over that S$1...but that's a way to save up and nt wasting money on sth nt 100% to my liking haha! *I think I like it leh...nvm nex time go back try...hehe.*

*OMG~ I dun want to sound like a local NO NO!!!*

Next of cos we moved on to Pizza Hut to have dinner...HL have been waiting for so long *到头发白了* HL and I ate smoke salmon spaghetti, tomato seafood spaghetti, crispy sotong, choco ice-cream cake! Take away for Michelle, QW & WZ too.

*My green furry coat suit me ma? haha~ no tat is QW's colour!*

Comments