Christmas celebration

Morning after Philo tut (STRESSED! Hwk again~) went to邮局with HL and Winnie. The stupid counter lady don’t let us take our parcel, even with out student card. She stupidly insisted tat our ONLY student card was only a“饭堂卡”…idiot leh! I mean we international students oni got tat card ah! Winnie was like scolding the “F” words…“So不文明!”LOL! Anyway, 快递a 1kg thing back to SG costs RMB239…ex sia!

*HL muz be so happy tat her小吃shop can order外卖.*

HL and I met Michelle, WZ, JQ and JS at茉莉Café. Tried the鲜菇虾仁泡饭(RMB7)…simply粥lor. Not bad la…but I like the红豆牛奶冰(RMB5)more. Later met Bel, LX and Joy…9 of us went卡拉鼠together to sing! The manager kinda humourous…joked with us a bit. We went into大包厢so its like RMB11.10 per person.

Had a fun and happy time there! 1st time heard JQ sing for me…haha…sounds quite like her original talking voice. HL leh!? Hmph! Still so hard to hear her “Angelic-devilish” singing voice haha! Then at night, we headed to小长今to have Korean dinner! Haha...total bill of RMB224...we had dishes like泡菜炒饭(RMB15)、Unagi(RMB28)、土豆饼、牛肉卷寿司、烤sotong、烤梅肉and泡菜拉面. Very happy with my fried rice~ Then, we exchanged presents...HL gave me that long-sleeve shirt that I've been wanting last time! Haha~ she actualli flew from toilet secretly to the 1st shop I bargained at工联during the day when oni 2 of us went out. Thks to my stubborness man~ if nt HL would have“白买”le! Hehe... :P

*Enjoying the freedom...“雪人的眼泪”?雪人是冰冷、冷血的... 怎么会有眼泪呢, Michelle~haha!*

Comments