绍兴Trip...kinda扫兴

Woke up was having kinda serious de sore throat and nose block…very uncomfortable. Morning雾super heavy…the moment u open ur mouth or breathe…got a lot of “smoke” come out…macham smoking, just that its gt no smell haha. I almost forgot to bring out my passport too…lucky HL mentioned.

The bus journey took 2hrs plus near 3hrs…Firstly, couldn’t take expressway due to weather (the tour guide said), so a longer journey. Secondly, the first route we took was blocked somewhr due to construction, so got to go another way. Thirdly, we got big jam in a small road. Apparently, there was a car accident earlier, whereby a lorry knocked onto truck (or vice versa I can’t rmb)…all the villagers were there surrounding the 2 cars. Our big bus couldn’t get across so we waited for like 15mins. While waiting saw a cage of pigs passed by us…haha…seldom we get to see pigs up close, besides in zoos.

Reached鲁迅故乡, 绍兴 ard 11am. Honestly, the 3 places we went today were kinda boring leh (鲁迅故乡、沈园、王羲之home). I did take some pics la but still sian…we didn’t have much time to shop. At鲁迅故乡, the stupid gate auntie insist dun let KH come in cos the number of times the gate machine’s “wheel” turned already equalled to our original number of students. We quarrelled with her lor…ppl like Michelle, ZY & Jac talked. Very计较leh them…macham we no money to giv them. Let them do headcount oso dun want…siao.

Anyway, QW, Michelle, HL, WZ & I went to do a customised fan…got our name…written in poem form de. It costed RMB30…done by an old ah pek(即兴的o!). My reads:“张翼高翔冲九霄,慧智卓群九天妮”…sounds so positive…haha…nex time whenever I’m doubtful about future…I’ll look at this to cheer myself up lol! HL’s one ink smerged a bit…she kinda pissed off lor…the way she rebutted to the auntie haha.

*Alex’s got another“小生命”in him…haha…he can do sth similar to wat Hero did with his stomach on a variety show…omg~*

KH, Alex, Jac, Winnie, JX, QW they all bought a box of文房四宝…I thought they were meaningful la but my parents dun exactly need them…neither does my relatives.
*Yeah hor…I shld hav bought for uncle and auntie. Nvm, another time.*

Went dinner at小长今with JQ, HL, WZ & Michelle. The猪肉盖饭with KimChi sauce (RMB12)was nice. QJ they all oso went there to eat, but the moment QJ & ZH entered the restaurant; the glass entrance door actually fell! It broke into pieces…haha…JQ was kidding that the waiter muz be “mesmerized” by QJ & ZH le…lol.

*Got to get photos from a lor of ppl le…haha.*

Comments