MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

*DBSK tees and the射雕PS game came le…happy!*

Wow…got to say tat it’s a happy day basically ysd! CHS went to北秀大酒楼to have dinner together. Before tat, half of my class had a diff time getting to this restaurant at the 4th flr in北秀楼…we climbed so many stairs…so dark all the way, up to the 6th floor, as if it’s “Christmas Night Hunt” haha! Finally, some kind soul “led us to the path of light” LOL!
Sumptuous meal I would say! Feels like someone getting married haha…cos it feels like its been so long since I went to a酒楼to have such a spread~ The cabbage got SG煮炒feel *妈,我有吃高丽菜哦!*, the ham with honeydew inside oso nice, along with other nice dishes like the皮蛋豆腐, veggie, duck meat blah, watermelon blah. Super full! It costed oni like RMB25 per person leh…omg…I wanna go there to eat again! Maybe after exams to celebrate ba lol~

Ppl did play some games like the “bombing” game in between but wasn’t high enough. We wrote our Christmas wishes on a book too. The last part of exchanging present was fun though. We were supposed to give hints to audience, as to who we were giving our presents to. Caron gave to“美女&饺子店”de lady boss HL an accessory holder, HL gave to WZ a bling bling de lock and key necklace, WZ gave Winnie belt…*色·戒OOPS!* Nicholas gave me a韩国改编的小说…entitled“天下最初的爱情故事”…细心的packaging. He knew I like singing but haha…do I look like I like green colour so much? Haha…maybe cos of my jacket ba hehe. *My fav colour is Yellow~* Oh, and I gave JP a belt too…he funny la…shake my hands like taking wat award like tat~
What’s interesting was tat Alex actually gave Caron a present in a condom… filled with water de condom! OMG~LOL!


*一下子脸黑黑,一下子又似心情好,干嘛呢?*

Back to hostel at 10pm. 3 China students came to interview us about the中华老字号exhibition. Well, managed to give them sth I guess. WZ felt that they could be the代言人for the exhibition instead since they knew a lot haha. They said that there’s another鸡蛋灌饼stall near树人之家which is nicer than the one outside our sch…hmm muz try one of these days. Anyway, SG de Hokkien does sound diff from the Hokkien in福建…they do understand wat I’m saying but juz tat it still sounds diff, accent wise I reckon.

*Bel’s rm is so cool and pretty lor…with “Merry Christmas” neon light sticks!*

你不懂
我一直对你好
你不懂我的烦恼
明明已经争吵
要在你面前开怀大笑
我做不到

我越是对你好
你却越是不了
心里挣扎着是否该这样
还是要放弃

难道真的不再说话
难道对不起不行吗
你还生气对吧

CHORUS:
以为天亮以后
会得到原谅
我们沉默了很久
房间里很不透风
你不懂

我想是我做错
没理由找借口
背对着快乐的寂寞
你就是不懂

我一直对你好
你不懂我的烦恼
我越是对你好
你却越是不了

我们一起大笑好不好
我们一起流泪好不好
一个拥抱
一起祷告
一起回到开始怀抱那段美好
(CHORUS)X2
我们一起大笑好不好
我们一起流泪好不好
你懂了就好

*朋友,我对你好,你要知道。*

Comments