Free for the time being~

*545.80RMB for 2 mths de electricity and water bill…flew away juz ysd.*

One China student came into our rm and asked us about sth ysn…she was wearing a very big-sized de FUBU red jacket…super nice leh! She saw my lappy de wallpaper (Micky) then noe I like DBSK le…lol! She’s a fan as well haha.

Continued watching SJ’s “人体探险队”, after seeing them take those taste, eyesight and drinking de tests, I think SJs’ really cute! Now then I noe that our stomach can expand up to 25times its normal size if u want! Our brain control the expanding when we are already so full yet we still feel like eating some of our fav foods. Then, the brain would send msg to ur stomach to tell it to “get bigger and leave space for ur fav food down there!” Yeah and oso, the fact that u drink beer 1st and then water later, u can’t drink the latter much; if u drink water 1st and then beer later, u can still gulp down more beer. That’s because ur brain told ur stomach that ur fav beer is coming down! Haha~
Will find more of the show later…cos now my lappy space is exploding soon I guess…lol.

Morning went to get my sleeveless jacket…very cold ah…my hands got a pit pain when “bared” haha. Nt bad la…although a bit diff from the photos shown online. Writing tut watched“活着”…very张艺谋style lor.

*很久没有像现在轻松了。。。就算是一下子也好.*

After当代tut, Mr Kwek came to find us…we took grp photos. Now he’s back in Mediacorp Radio…and CHS de radio production teacher now is陈丽仪from 93.3. I prefer Danny haha~

*Lollipop-ing~*

Comments