西博会+城市风尚

*Jaslene’s the winner for ANTM Season 8…omg…I tot Natasha’s better…but Renee’s prettier in person among all 3.*

The nex batch of Media track students are gg to武汉to study instead…piang…they maybe can 2 ppl share one hostel somemore…so gd! Nvm…I enjoyed浙江too anyway haha!

*With吴尊…god!!! What kind of dream is tat? Why him leh? LOL~*

Morning went for the西湖博览会interview with HL, JQ and Jac…together with some other China students. Anyway, tat place mostly old uncle and aunties go…maybe cos the theme is“中华老字号”的关系吧? I bought a necklace (RMB45) for mum…90% discount leh…cos last day le…the original price is like RMB500+~ I interviewed one lady tat did雕刻business and she didn’t understand wat I said leh! Guess I spoke too fast…she preferred“大声婆”HL~ HL bought豆腐乳(RMB6)、火腿and necklace (RMB45)too. Jac bought dumpling.

*Those China girls… too horny le ba!? LOL~*

Ate at天下无二for lunch. The极品海鲜粥(RMB8)is super delicious o! JQ ate de田鸡粥oso nt bad, while HL had her蚂蚁上树.

3+pm went to城市风尚to do hair treatment. Hearing them say“美女”is already so common lor…no “feel” anymore haha! No.21 very contradicting when talking…I said I gg home soon in Jan then he said so gd… Then I asked him contract ending when, he said in 2mths time. I replied said he could go home too as well ah…then he said he dun feel like gg home…erm. Omg…he oni like 7mths older than me…and he’s got a sister 6yrs older than him. HL’s No.3 is oni 22yrs old lor…younger than her by 1-2yrs old haha! Oh…and he“公然”在HL面前flirt with other girls haha!!! He said both HL and I need to cut hair le. Yeah I agree…our fringes getting long le. No.3 asked HL if she has QQ, then Hl said we all use MSN…then No.3 was like: “M-S-N???”…his pronunciation super funny haha!

No.21 talked very cute at times de lol. He knew HL’s ear very sensitive and he still purposely go n touch her ears! *Imagine HL’s “overwhelming” response…* But Hl agreed that he is super温柔at washing and drying hair. Anyway, suay suay me hair treatment cream done by one of the “dog”…he looks feminine but he’s super rough with me lor! God…yet he’s super温柔to a guy instead~妈呀!

I like No.8’s smile got to say…makes ppl feel peaceful…*Holy god LOL!* But cut hair confirm can’t find him…he super有主见…today a guy wanna cut short hair, he “debated” with the customer, insist dun want him to cut short. OMG~

No.23 talk oso super straightforward...he asked HL if we celebrate Christmas in SG, HL said yes and then added that ppl in城市风尚too ba since they got like Christmas decorations here and there but No.23 said: "You ppl is celebration, we are doing炒作~" haha!

Jac showed Hebe’s poster to阿波and said she wanted to cut tat hairstyle. In the end, I would say nt bad ah…except her fringe a bit thick. Jac still looks cute though haha. *Makes me so tempted to cut hair le!* Then, we walked down舟山to eat小吃, with Michelle and WZ as well. I ate sushi and honeydew ice-cream.

*喜欢又不喜欢这种感觉…至少不会不舍得之前的感觉~哈哈!*

Comments