Dong Bang day sia~

Lucky I skipped当代lecture, cos a call from the邮局came at ard 845am. At 1st, I don’t dare take cos scared it cher called. So I act until very sick said “Hello…” haha. The gal very polite, told me to go collect my parcel in bet 9-9.30am.

Before this, I had a dream. Super funny one.
Think it started from HL, having menses. (She’s having it atm in real life) In my dream, she sorta stained her bed…so HL washed it, and was leaving her bedsheet on her bed to dry. Then, she went to slp at WZ’s bed. As for me, I was waiting to go for lesson. Suddenly, scene changed to my SG home de living rm. I was still getting ready to go to class. I came into the living rm, saw my mum and JAEJOONG sitting on the sofa. JJ was acting cool somemore…his blond hair, 2 fists clenched together under his chin. I asked mum:“他在这里干嘛?” and mum replied me saying that JJ’s waiting for WINNIE. Haha…so lame…and yeah:“他在等Winnie下课,要追求her.”…*When I woke up, I was still wondering “JJ + Winnie”? Hmm…weird combi in real life LOL!*


Then I went to class. The dream straightaway cut to break time. A lot of ppl went to toilet. What’s funny was Michelle was carrying her basin of clothes, and washing it at the basin. I went to asked LX the reason why Michelle did tat? LX said:“因为她觉得课室这里的厕所很香。”HAHA!!!

Lame dream right!? And oso, it’s been so long since I dreamt of DBSK (tat I cam rmb)…reckon JJ appearing in my dream is a hint to the fact that my ALL ABOUT DBSK II DVD reached le. I went to take at ard 9.15am, the delivery company quite gd, spread out our goods. I saw mine the moment I reached. Wrapping was kinda complicated, but my goods were well intact~ phew. I came back to put my DVD 1st before going to写作lecture. On the way, saw Michelle. She oso skipped当代. When I came out of hostel, ready to go to class, the “check rm auntie” came and asked why SG students haven pay water and electricity bills. I explained said we think sth wrong with the money calculation and so auntie wants吴靖to find her discuss.

*Guess what? I’m gg to take my DBSK photobook + calendar at舟山tonight…so it’s a total DBSK day for me! Haha~*

Lunch had糖醋里几盖浇饭(RMB10)…eat a bit taste gd la, but a lot I find it腻. HL’s牛肉粉丝is scary lor…it came in a big metal锅…the person say before we go back to SG return them lol.

*Juz because SG students are a bit richer than the locals doesn’t mean we have to pay so much more. Pay more? Can…but can u provide us with the same clean quality of water in SG?*

HL, WZ & I went out for dinner. We were so happily discussin what to have from tat restaurant we went to hav crab meat last time… the moment we reached there…POOF~ the restaurant was under renovation! The new lady boss came along saying it’s gonna become a new Korean restaurant ard Christmas period. WZ very lame…still tot she’s the old boss, still ask her got old dish ma? Lol~

We ate at方缘坊…酸辣土豆丝(RMB6)、酸羹(RMB8)、青菜蛋炒饭(RMB5)、spicy chicken meat(RMB20)&咖喱牛肉炒饭(RMB5). I ate the 1st 3…but the土豆丝overcooked le, 炒饭too粘, but the soup nice. HL & WZ drank fruit juices and bought DVDs. Me? I bought草莓冰糖葫芦、DBSK 2 set of photobooks and Colour mag(RMB118)、鸡柳...and a free鸡蛋灌饼! Cos WZ & HL bought 2...and we were chatting suddenly when I said to uncle:“不要,除非你送lor!”He very generous...straightaway agreed o! Nice uncle ah~ sad I'm too full to eat so came back gave QW instead. Oh yeah, HL & I washed our specs when we went to the宝丽眼镜whr WZ & HL made their specs. The lenses became super clear after washing lor! I'm considering of buying the washing liquid(RMB58).

Btw,城市风尚outside got Santa Claus figurine...can move de leh. The shop already welcoming Christmas and Chi new Yr le so fast! On our way to the hostel's entrance, WZ & HL saw a gal, standing stiffly outside, holding a packet of tidbits on her han, with her head held low. They said that she's nt moving at all...very eerie. I looked from inside out, tot she looked like she's secretly sms-ing.

*不能说的秘密·Secret
Follow the notes upon the journey,
At first sight marks one’s destiny.
Once the voyage comes to an end,
Return lies within hasty keys.

Meaningful.*

Comments