HISTORY DAY!

My god…we had 3 history lectures from like 8am till 5pm…brain-dead now. 楼老师was super “piong-tai” la…he can talk so much…倒背如流even I confirm. Today he combined like 4dynasties into one lor…talk like train…gd thing is less废话la.

*The Human Mood can be weird at times…*

Ate酸辣土豆丝and a packet of rice for lunch. My flu haven recover. WZ’s 咖喱猪扒(RMB15)the sauce nice o. Anyway one super funny thing happened…while whole of my rm was hurrying to go to History lecture in the afternoon…Missy WZ…who often wears her Long John alone walking ard in the rm…almost wore it out of our hostel rm! Lucky HL reminded her…when WZ was already ready to wear shoes and go out. HL burst out laughing and I saw it too…then WZ才“恍然大悟”go and wear her jeans~ LOL!

*当周围的人都那么勤劳的时候。。。是很stressful的喔!*

*说话小声是一种错吗?若是错,我对这种“错”还真是又爱又恨。。。错综复杂的感觉啊~*


Night went舟山eat黑胡椒猪肉意大利面...so long nv eat le! Drank bubble tea too...

*Unlucky dreams go away!!! Shoo~*

Comments