Hair

Went to do hair after News tut with Jac, HL, Michelle and QW. Michelle and QW juz went to buy things nia and accompany us. Today城市风尚business brisk leh…they all too busy to entertain us. No.21 looked very sian today leh…dunno why. Anyway, he helped wash Jac’s hair while No.23 did mine. By right No.23 shld help HL cos she called for him…No.21 shld do mine and at 1st, Jac got no one to do…her No.16 nt here today.

No.21 wanted to exchange with No.23 to do my hair at 1st but I dunno what No.23叽里咕噜say to him, they nv exchanged. *My free treatment gone…ah…I don’t intend to want it back though haha.* No.23 funny la…he still rmbed my “bird-nest” hairstyle…亏he say nice somemore…*don’t remind me of the terror of the perm god!*

Then Jac and I went to wash hair at the same time. No.23 asked me how to say“你几岁?”in Eng. I said: “How old are you?”…then maybe I said too fast or sth, he replied:“How are you?”不是“你好吗?吗” lol! No.21 again wanted to shake hands with us…but got a lot of foam la…so he and No.23 shaked hands…and they looked so暧昧somemore my god~ While washing, suddenly I heard No.23 said “Oh My Dog!”…he pronounced “God” as “Dog”…haha. Anyway, 城市风尚came 2 new female助理…poor them…I wonder how are they going to stand the toilet there leh~ Btw, No.23 told me No.17 worked there for 1 mth + nia dun work le…No.23 now worked 2+mths le. He said until like working there is very cham and tired.

No.3 can’t pronounce“Sharon”properly…when he heard HL called my name, he asked me what did HL say? I said “Sharon” is my Christian name…he was like:“‘小伦’是吧?”LOL~ I realised I gt nth to say to him la though we both know Hokkien…he started saying about History and I almost fainted…haha. HL and him got a lot to chat neh…besides History this boring subject haha. *大发现!!! No.3 is shorter than me but taller than HL…难道他就是传说中的162.5公分!? HAHA~*

No.8 new hair colour when see from behind的确不好看…and he wore “superman” shirt somemore…god…but his人nt bad la. He helped Jac looked for her record in their shop book cos Jac’s member card lost. Oso, when I raised up Jac’s hairband to show her from far, No.8 saw and he was like: “Huh?” face…haha so funny. Anyway, normally shld be No.5 do Jac’s hair but today he damn busy…looks sian too. *Funny ah? Today, No.3, 5, 21 and 23 all looked super busy~rushing here and there like mad.*

The “counter boss” helped me apply treatment on my hair wor~ The one who looked like秦扬from Taiwan’s乡土剧《霹雳火》…he oso funny uncle la…when I was at the counter looking at their duty board, I think I moved my head (like Indian dance) when I was too engrossed and curious…I suddenly turned and saw him smiling until眼睛眯成一条线…so funny meh!? Lol.

Before gg to茉莉café to meet JQ and JS, I went to the DVD shop to exchange Karaoke DVD. Jac and I saw a gang of ppl, ard 10+ ba…like they are gg to fight. I tried the鸡蛋金枪鱼三明治(RMB10)and柠檬蜜糖绿茶(RMB6)…JS had the红豆西米露(RMB5)which was super nice too! JQ and I bought草莓冰糖葫芦and both of us were super happy haha~ cos we love it!


*YB say Blk526 got new saloon which is kinda gd...wow...go back muz try.*

Comments