I'm Sick... but a shopping day for me.

Woke up…nose block. Headache over Philosophy so changed topic do…did some research then stuck le. Went out to工联with Michelle…actually was supposed to shop with JQ and Jac they all but in the end me and Michelle walked ourselves lol. I spent kinda a lot leh…4 pairs of earrings (RMB60)、1necklace(RMB15)、2 bags(RMB60)、a long sleeve collar shirt + tie(RMB30)、1 black long sleeve de jacket(RMB70)、1 belt (RMB15).

Michelle and I were super "libraian" today lor...we were very undecisive on buying things...we walked back to a Nike bag de shop 3 times leh...but tat stupid woman won't let us cut price. I saw the black Nike bag really real...wanted to buy for bro de. I said RMB50 she won't allow. She said RMB60 I don't want haha. I saw a “Juicy” de light green lady’s handbag selling for RMB160…the person won’t cut much…it’s nice and trendy juz nt my normal style. I went back to a earring shop 2-3 times oso…for the 3 pairs of dangling earrings I liked a lot. In the end, I got them for RMB50…the shop owner saw my“战利品” and she was like: “Whoa…buy a lot.” Michelle joked say I fell out of love le tat’s why…lol. I won’t like tat “heal” myself even if I失恋la~

Dinner at 1st wanted to go to AjiSan with JQ they all…but cos I was too hungry (afternoon only ate bread) so Michelle and I went to Pizza Hut eat le. I ate the smoked-salmon Spaghetti, shared chicken wings with Michelle and drank the Ice Mocha (RMB20). Think Michelle’s Ice-Cappuccino was nicer.

*Michelle ah...next time those Mediacorp events ah...get ticket must find u le!*

Comments