History revision day~

*ANTM Season 9’s down to the last 3: Jenah, Chantal and Saleisha. My fav Heather and Lisa were both out~ haiz. Heather has the most beautiful and mysterious face I’ve seen…juz like Amy of Evanescence.*

11am came the auntie and repairman…repair our toilet door. He peeled off the door wood and left them in out toilet! So disgusting~ my turn to wash toilet today…god damn suay.

Ate扬州炒饭(RMB6)from宝味…awful. Reckon it’s the 1st time I’ve eaten sth so awful from宝味…as well as being the 1st难吃fried rice ba.

Studied History with HL, WZ, Jac, QW and Michelle in our rm. Ah…really enjoy grp discussion sia…那种公开的讨论让人感觉很放心~

Night went out to城市学院餐厅to have火锅, with Michelle, QW, WZ, HL and Jac. Each of us spent RMB14.80…average lor. We had the鸳鸯锅底, whereby the spicy part looked very oily and spicy…I didn’t exactly eat too much of tat.

The wind was chilly and the temp super cold. Think there is indeed 2degrees celcius tonight…I’ve never experienced such a cold weather before…my face and nose got super red…omg. 5 of us ate ice-cream somemore! Killing us man~ Haha…we still joked go Bei Jing we compete who finish ice-cream faster under tat temp! LOL!

Comments