四季青

Morning philo tut oni 5 ppl turned up: me, HL, WZ, QW, JQ & JP. Think Miss Geng got shocked lor…disappointed too ba. Was told that in the afternoon lit lesson oni got 8 ppl nia too our class…QW told Pr Zhang tat WZ’s in the rm…but when HL, me and her got back from outside, we saw him on the way to board a bus lor! He must have seen us le…still pretending nt to see sia. WZ almost called out to him~ heng nv ah! Shitty man…

After philo tut, we 3 went to四季青…the area whereby ppl say got a lot to shop and the shopping centres usually sell their clothes in bulk. Getting things there in bulk is easier…and ppl in四季青walk ard in big big trash bags and trolleys lor. I reckon most of them are shop-owners there to get stuff and stock up their gds.

The place was slightly further than工联…WZ and HL were feeling a bit uncomfortable during tat journey. Before we went四季青, we tot it was the name of ONE shopping centre…but realised in fact it was a STRETCH of shopping centres instead! Crowded place over there, worse than工联. Went into one of the shopping centres…I got a bit giddy and headache. The clothes there were more ex than工联really.

I bought a top plus scarf for RMB50. What’s好气又好笑was tat the shop lady sold it for RMB55 at 1st…I walked ard, go back again after HL bought a top for RMB50 as well. I liked the grey colour one hung on the wall, HL helped me bargained (低声下气~haha!) and so I told the lady to take tat down for me. She was like“Ai mai ai mai”(Hokkien “want don’t want”) attitude…told me tat the brown and white ones at the bottom is oso nice…wanted me to take those. But alamak I already set my eyes on the grey one…and u guys know I’m a stubborn kid…plus I was a bit pissed off by her attitude, so I acted like I was gg to walk away. She and another lady still want me to take the bottom one…I heck care ah. Finally, she, with tat disgusting frown, said:“好吧,帮你拿。”. The pole for taking clothes was only like 5 steps away from her, hiding in a corner lor! HOW LAZY CAN SHE GET!? Anyway, I’m nt tat kind of customer who settles for sth I dun like! My god…1st time I saw a seller like tat…want to do business still lazy. But I know la, the ppl there…even if u walk away, they wouldn’t hold u back juz cos u want ONE piece. They usually do business for customers who want items in bulks de.

I went into another shop and saw a very cool black外套…I took out two and compare…then the lady boss came to told me one was genuine and the other fake good. Yeah, one of the materials was indeed smoother than the other. The genuine one was more sleek-looking too. So I asked the price for the fake one, thinking that it would be cheap and she replied RMB200+++! So I asked for the genuine one: RMB385! My instant reply was:“Forget it man!”~ Honestly, beautiful as the genuine外套may be, spending S$80 for it is like buying Adidas or Nike kind of branded clothes in SG! Somemore, there’s no brand on the外套lor. Sad I didn’t get it, but I know it’s hard for me to cut price there la.

Next, we went out to eat. Saw永和豆浆but nv eat tat, instead tried the sort of FoodCourt behind it. I ordered酱鸭(RMB10)、金针菇(RMB6)、凉菜(RMB4)and rice. 3 of us shared the fish (RMB15). I liked the duck meat best, followed by fish and金针菇. Each of us spent like RMB17 on food. HL had the冷鸡肉(RMB10)…oso nt bad. WZ’s牛蛙肉(RMB10)was nice too.

Then, we went to a shopping centre selling lots of small items like wallets, belts, accessories etc. 3 of us bought a black watch for RMB35 each…classy wor! Wanted to find Christmas present but sad…too ex.
Funny how the shopowners like to claim that their gds are from Korea, esp accessories…muz be the Korean craze in China haha.

We crossed the “traffic-flooding” road and went into another part of四季青’s shopping centre. That squeezy place was full of JEANS! Here and there…everywhere lor! A bit可惜I didn’t buy any…one was afraid of the price and another reason was tat there wasn’t any fitting rm for u to try on. The shopowners here胆子大过天sia~ some of them were sleeping in their shops lor! Saw a girl undressing her shirt to try on sth, in front of everyone who walked pass. My response was: “See America’s Next Top Model? She’s the next one.” LOL~ cos I’m watching ANTM Season 8 these few days, and models undress under any circumstances too~ then HL added: “China one.” Haha! HL saw checkered blouse there too…RMB50. The 2 lady dun want sell means dun want sell. They very rude too cos I heard them scolding another lady who didn’t want to buy from them. They scolded things like:“要死滚远点!”. *Hmm…shld bring SG guys here and兜一圈…guess they would be scared of all the“小龙女s”lol!*

*I walked past a shop, saw a checkered-shirt and touched to feel the material…the auntie see that I didn’t buy, she said: “不要买不要摸”. What the!?*

WZ bought a smart casual black jacket from a shop beside. They dun let us try on jackets and tat M-sized one costed RMB90 if I nt wrong. WZ found it fitting but sad…no more L-sized one. Just when we tot tat all shops were “Paragon-shops”, we went into a one tat sold belts and scarfs…WZ and I bought belts. She got 3 for RMB36 while I got 2 for RMB21.
*OMG…I really can open up a belt shop le!*

Left ard 3+pm…waiting for taxi was terrible…flagged for very long oso dun have. Saw 2 kind of taxis nv see before de…cute.
In the end, managed to catch one in a very awkward situation: HL got into it and the lady drive started driving away cos a car behind was horning her; I was holding onto the handle of the door and turning ard to look for WZ, found her stuck in the middle of crowds! Imagine seeing tat scene in SG…there were 2 more ppl “fighting” for the cab with us too…lucky HL’s butt was already inside 1st LOL!

Poor HL and WZ…they were very giddy during the whole ride due to motion sickness. They feel like vomiting and I was caught in the middle…sitting in the middle lol. But lucky I’m nt tat easily affected…heng ah! Once we got down at the post office, HL vomited 1st. Her plastic bag was 1/3 filled with brown liquid~ yucks! WZ wanted to vomit, but nth came out. *Oh…I knew that kind of feeling…horrible.* Saw Caron and QJ at the post office cos they wanted to cargo things back to SG. We bought 3 carton boxes and walked back to sch.

QW bought a super big rabbit toy and she was super satisfied! I got my Micky Mouse cap (RMB27) too...1st time I tot I looked nice in a cap. Ironically, I look better in pink cap rather than red de...according to WZ and QW. Dinner went to茶餐厅, ate pork meat spaghetti, honeydew icecream and鸡米花with HL, Michelle and WZ. Super full... haha~ Got my checkered bag (RMB25)....nice leh! WZ oso ordered one more for herself. Finally got all the Christmas presents...and oso a scarf for myself cos I rmbed Tablo wore one in Anycall's HP commercial...gd-looking!

Sth very unpleasant cropped up during dinner time.

Strong intuition (plus evidence) tells me tat he knew it and he's shirking responsibility...using all sorts of excuses. I'm totally fine with the interview gg on but I hate that someone in the grp doesn't know wat责任and commitment is. His语气was irritating; his arguments were废, and so all his rantings were rubbish. Who doesn't need to study for exam among all ppl here? Who doesn't want wish to do their own things during the wkend instead of an interview? If there were利益from this voluntary work that would benefit him...he would most probably do it.就算是义工, but说好要做就要做.

我很久没有这么讨厌一个人了.我就是不爽, 需要发泄. 管他的!

幸好我们已经没有那么好了.

*Hey ppl... I do get sick de la...lol leh WZ~*

Comments