Piong Tai!!!

Watched episode 4 and 5 of ANTM cycle 8 last night…”Baby Tyra”’s out…yeah but she’s pretty, knows how to dance…and looks kinda单纯to me. Renee? I dunno about her…she’s kinda punky-looking like Avril but she seems to be full of herself and jealousy seemed to fill her mind all day long. She did wanted to change, but in the end like still went back to her old self again isn’t it?

*Hairstyles really do make a lot of difference to a person’s appearance…it does wonder, or else terror…or u simply look normal. LOL~*

*I treat ppl juz like how they treat me…I’m fair I reckon. If u’re直接in ur words, then be sure that I wouldn’t hold back: I will giv u the ans u want but make u fume as well…这样子我才“过瘾”(GY).*

*Guess I really got to read红楼梦to know more about it. Besides, it looks interesting as well.*

Went舟山with Michelle. Ate a lot of小吃~…damn full. The SG uncle…omg…so变态...he actualli talked to us (specifically Michelle cos I was in fitting rm trying jeans) about his性压抑for 2 and a half yrs! God...even though we are SGreans, he shldn't have felt so亲切then share with us such tots ba!? He's a poet somemore...gosh~ Now my hair stands upon the thought of him arghh!!!

Comments