Dizzy Sunday

*一直觉得好人要做到底,我不介意辛苦自己背,但还是谢谢你。*

QW ate糖醋里几盖浇饭(RMB10)from宝味饭庄…super nice lor…the sauce reminds me of SG de “Hor Fan”. I wanted to eat tat too, but their里几finished selling le, so in the end I ate same as Michelle…the葱油鲈鱼(RMB12)…a lot of bones la.

Went to工联with WZ & Michelle at 3+pm. Helped QW took the luggage of our things down to 1st floor on the way…it weighs 35kg…god damn heavy. My head got a bit dizzy in工联today, dunno why...maybe cos a lot of ppl on Sun ba. Bought a emerald green de super thick long jacket with long furs inside(RMB90)...the person said RMB280 at 1st. Later saw another thinner one without so much furs...bit regretted haha. Wanted to find those knitted sleeveless de outer wear but only saw a red sleeveless one...nv look close into it though. Saw checkered collar shirts...so tempted to buy but Michelle say nt nice (dun worry, I'm nt affected by her words)...think it's cos of the fact that I'm too dizzy to hav the mood to buy anything. Nth nice at Kelvin Nono today. WZ was looking for those "JS" kind of style de jacket but couldn't find a suitable one for herself...as in she thinks that bring back to SG nt worth it.


We went on to明珠...whoa the wind on the way was super strong...macham gg to blow us away le...chilly. WZ and I bought the same design of shoes inside for RMB30, each pair. Mine's brown while hers was black. The auntie at 1st pressed RMB150 on the calculator leh...then WZ pressed RMB30 (while saying: "I scared u scold leh~" haha!)...the auntie say can wor! I simply added sth like say "We like it a lot leh~" I wanted to get another 2 pairs of Converse sports shoes at another store de...but tat auntie nt tat gd to bargain. In the end, I didn't get it haiz. Dunno if I want it again ma. Think the shop owners here at 1st dun like to say out price cos they wanted to sell diff prices to diff ppl...as in if u buy at a very cheap price yet other customers dunno, they can't ask for the same cheap price too ah. Anyway, I bought a belt(RMB15), 2 pairs of earrings (RMB20), 3 pairs of shoelaces (RMB5) and a plain black necklace (RMB3) as well.

Couldn't find棒棒糖's album in the购书中心...sian ah! The person-in-charge dun even noe if棒棒糖is guy or gal leh~my god. There is黑涩会美眉's album but no棒棒糖!? Nt fair leh~ Michelle bought DBSK's Rising Sun Concert DVD. *Haha~ Michelle's gonna get into DBSK (esp Micky's) craze soon I guess lol!* We had dinner at Pizza Hut, cos WZ forgot how to walked to Prima Taste, and the wind was kinda strong too. Had my Tomato Seafood spaghetti again...so satisfied! WZ & I shared choco ice-cream cake. Michelle was telling us about how she worked in Mediacorp last time as Admin for those Star Search de competition. The pay nt bad leh...alamak can work next time as part-time.

Comments