北秀dinner for COUNTDOWN!!!

Slpt at 3am ysn…after watching Lollipop’s variety show. Their performance does get千篇一律after some time ah.

Had super fun dream…I was like holiday-ing and enjoying! I can only rmb bits and pieces of my dream now…ppl like HL, WZ,熬犬,小煜and Jelena appeared in my dream. I went to this hotel whereby got underground rooms one…so cool. It’s like a 4 days 3 nights trip to somewhere fun. Got 1 scene is we take spaghetti into classrm and eat *Jelena dancing in orange Indian costume~*…eat until the whole floor very dirty! Anyway, I loved the super happy feeling in the dream~

U can get really pissed with ppl’s attitude here at times…a cup of bubble tea, cracked and the tea’s in a plastic bag…yet that idiotic person insist on selling it to you, telling u tat it’s safe for consumption!? Their卫生意识is terrible sia!

Had dinner at北秀大酒楼...Michelle, HL, WZ, QW and me! HL said she"felt very rich" cos got ppl serve us...omg...5 of us had 8道菜and it costed like oni RMB30 per person~ We had the煮炒高丽菜、橘子芦荟(super sweet)、皮蛋嫩豆腐、培根包哈蜜瓜、辣粉丝、虾球贡丸香菇dish、西瓜冷盘(complimentary)and虾仁小笼包. I liked the培根包哈蜜瓜even though I don't usually eat bacon. Yeah the高丽菜and虾球贡丸香菇dish were my favs as well. Watermelon and the小笼包was nice too. Whoa...too many nice dishes tonight at one go! Sad Michelle wasn't feeling too well haha. We created a dish in the end as well, using all the leftover food and sauces...even ice! Can't rmb what I named it though lol! Hey, I did tasted the "dish"...alright...wierd taste LOL!

*钱乃身外之物,为了省麻烦,还是不用太在意吧。这样子比较好哦!*

*1st time在国外度过新的一年~而且还是在温书的时光中度过!真是可怜啊~Honestly,长这么大,I've never tried revising on the last day of a yr...nt even during my previous Poly sems. Haiz.*

Comments