生病的哲学...

*Pls…let me have the DBSK “O” DVD ba~*

Really weird and a bit scary de dream last night…
I dreamt that ppl like WZ, QW and HL went to a place to watch horror movies but I didn’t follow cos I don’t dare to watch.
Then, I came to this place and I think I bought some thing from this middle-aged guy… What’s ironic was he suddenly asked for my Chi name…I told him and he said that my name取得不好…我的一生都会像做牛做马般辛苦if I don’t change name…details I can’t rmb le.
So scary…dunno is it cos of the fact that I did too much philosophy and religion stuffs le…such a dream is…to my… dislike.

*My tastebuds have gone all bitter…I can’t taste anything now…bland. But我庆幸我没有病得很重,否则在这里会真的照顾人的朋友没几个.*

I agree with梁启超’s“良知自由”…who would want to be controlled by others? We are born to be free and yeah freedom是个太珍贵的东西。。。我非常珍惜哦! I agree very much with康德’s“自由is自律的前提”说…I mean it boils down to a person’s character in the end whether he or she does gd or bad things with freedom given…but for me, I would do gd la! (HAHA…BHP~) But if I were to be “locked up”, with no breathing space…guess I would do more evil ba! Lol.

Regarding笛卡尔’s philosophy thought…I reckon his怀疑is true…haha…we may be in the real world now but how do u know if someone from other space/times is dreaming of our world and what we’re doing now? To him…the world and us are just but a dream that doesn’t exist in his world/times. Yes…只要一个人在感知和思索,那么他就一定是真实存在的.

Anyway, finished my Philo hwk…my god…big burden down now…phew!

*生病有没有哲学啊?或许我该去创造一个啊...哈哈!*我没有发烧,所以别说我“烧坏脑袋了!”~*

Comments