色·戒

The dream I had ysn about Energy’s Kunda and me was really weird haha! In my dream, KD was my best friend, he was in his recent short hairstyle, and we were in a house, totally white in colour. He was in white马甲and white pants (白马王子leh~)…combined with the rm like在拍MV like tat haha. I rmbed asking him: “Do u know who SW’s with now?” He replied: “Not sure. Actually I don’t really know about his personal life.” Then, I think I continued with sth like: “Oh, so Energy doesn’t know one another’s personal life much lor…” blah blah… *Lol…I sound like reporter!* So I asked him about his gf thing, he said: “She and I broke up le…now no gf ah.” Dunno but he was smiling when he said tat…and in the dream, I knew that he liked me haha! Anyway, stupid dream la!

当代tut watched“色·戒”…no ending de story. We watched the censored version…and I almost fell aslp. I’m nt interested in艺术片most of the time, even if Lee Hom’s in it. But hey, the show got better near the end. Haha…Lee Hom still talked with an accent in the show lor…his ang moh accent still got a bit…and I felt like he shld sing “Chinked-Out” when he acted as tat爱国青年. 汤唯…I tot she looked a bit like the grown-up version of the young female lead in“跑吧·孩子”from some angle. 梁朝伟was the cruel one man…he actually insisted on killing the woman he fooled ard with, tat accidentally fell in love with him and helped him escape from death.汤唯was a stupid woman I tot…trusting in a guy who womanizes. Does tat 6-carat diamond ring he gave represent his深情to her? 梁朝伟acted as this mysterious and城府超深的卖国贼who kills anyone tat gets in his way…心狠手辣…btw, he’s a变态too…with all those SM thing…makes me feel like puking.
*Lucky tat’s nt Lee Hom doing all tat…if nt even if he becomes“戏神”, my image of him as a 才子would still have perished!*


Went欧尚with WZ, HL and Michelle. Bought food and stuff…spent ard RMB60. Had dinner at the French Croissant place and I ate the seafood croissant and drank the tomato veggie soup (RMB25.20)…super nice! I love esp the牛角三明治…crispy!

*I don’t like ppl turning a deaf ear on my words.*

Comments