CHU WO YO~~~grrr~

*小禄really knows how to sing sia! Tarcy’s new songs ain’t too bad as well…gonna go find and dl le hehe.潘嘉丽is really small-sized compared to范玮琪…even though she has the tall face haha.*

Watched a bit of “Enchanted” ysn but I was too slpy le so didn’t finished watching, plus the storyline wasn’t my type of movie haha.

Today woke up at 12+pm…did philo with HL. Finally, our grp finished with our “Gay topic”. Dinner ate very early…ard 5+pm with JQ at小长今. I had my泡菜炒饭again while JQ had her石锅拌饭(RMB18)which was nice too. Michelle bought the牛肉紫菜包饭 (RMB10), which was sth like sushi…looks delicious as well. *Reminds me of Edo Sushi in SG!!!*

Night was super duper cold and Michelle told me that the temp lowest for today was like -2degrees celcius~ alamak~ No wonder all of us were feeling so damn cold while outside! I bought some drinks and food from canteen 2 de mini-mart too cos want to use finish the money value in my student card.

Comments