Tossed and turned in bed ysn... it was already about 1+am when I fell aslp I think. Fever really bad. Woke up 6.45am this morning and I was thinking if I shld go to sch... convinced myself nt to skip the 1st day of uni life lol. Michelle and I took 179A *super long queue lor~* to NTU... reached there but went wrong place, so only managed to reach LT25 at 8.45am haha.

H102 Intro to Chi Lang lect already begun. I tot the terms were rather chim though...汉学and汉语导论... omg. The part about国际音标didn't sound scary but according to WZ, it's super dry a lesson. 潘老师was kinda humourous though lol... but I was too sick, so didn't enjoy the jokes as much haha.
Went lunch with MT, Michelle, Susan, XY, WT, YY and YQ. I only had a slice of melon cos没胃口 + I'm afraid I would vomit again.
Tot it was supposed to be HC201 Pre-Qin, Lit lect but the 2hrs was used for talk on our AUs and overseas study programme instead. Super drowsy then and cold towards the end... simply couldn't take it. After the talk, the gals wanted to go to library to use their laptops. We went to business lib which was kinda far away la~ Migraine hit me halfway... I knew the feeling once it comes... terrible.
Reached the lib and the others began planning their timetable. I was resting in the beginning. Fever came and went in the lib. It gt a bit better towards the end, but still headache. Finally went home at 4pm, with MT.

Slpt till 6.30pm. Woke up for the sake of choosing electives. Chosen COM483 TV Practicum (2.0 AUs) as my elective for this sem. I'm nt intending to rush... so 5modules a sem. But honestly, I'm a bit worried about completing the AUs haha.
Night met PH and we went for guitar lesson at CC together. I'm a bit blur with the chord thing haha. The cher praised PH for learning fast cos she's gt piano backgrd but she said she felt like the cher was “酸-ing” her lol.

*A bit no mood for variety shows once sch start... dunno y haha.*

Just caught this Boy's Generation's performance of SNSD's song. Tae Min is skinny and totally cute with that hairstyle~ he could easily pass off as a gal lor. Woo Young's cute too but I tot Taecyeon erm... he looks "too man" for this performance lol.



SHINee's "Juliette" gdbye stage with 5 members of SNSD. I tot Jong Hyun's short "ooh" sound made at 02:41 sounds like Michael Jackson lol. Liked how the members danced and gave flowers to the gals haha.

Comments