Had HC101's lect this morning. Some definitions of "literature" learnt:
1. 虚构的 (fiction)
2. truth

3. direct reflection of reality
4. reflection of thoughts on reality
5. creative lang/methods used in words when expressing them to ppl... resulting in curiosity from ppl.
Hmm, judging from the criterias above... I reckon my blog posts could be considered a kind of “文学” too!? Lol.

Had菜饭($2) for lunch... so-so. After tat, went Chi library with Michelle, LC and YY to print my lect and tut notes. Gt a new cashcard... $5 value inside but right after printing... it was left with a few pity cents nia haha. *WZ is right... printing/photocopying cost so much more than ez-link fares la!*
Gt home at ard 4pm, and then later went out to meet 4-in-love at Bugis Junction for dinner.

Had dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Glad Pat and HL liked their food haha.
My spicy noodle was nice at 1st, but it gets more salty towards the end... still can try ba haha... guess I still prefer HL's dish haha. 4 of us went to chat at J.Co about Pat gg with us to JB. Haha... so shld be able to make it ba.

最近,烦心的事情来了。
不是我一个人的烦恼。

为什么厄运会一个接一个呢?
还有,我真的是该反省: I don't know how to take proper care of my health. 总是忽略身子。
那些害怕、多余的担心都是活该带来的。

这时候,真的无助到要命。
自救也好难。

Comments