Hannah Montana: The Movie

*What happened to blogger this few days? I couldn't blog until after 12am!*

Caught the 1st episode of "Wild Bunny". starring 2PM. It's a real-life variety where the boys get to do things without their manager knowing. *Wooyoung seemed to be sleep-talking in his pyjamas~* The boys were hilarious... Jae Bom's driving skill looks kinda "scary"... Junsu's was no better haha. They went out during midnight, drove their manager Hyung's car and took his wallet out too! Spent the money on food, karaoke and later on, Jae Bom, Tacyeon and Chansung sneaked out and went clubbing! NickKhun was fed up~ haha.
Can't wait to catch the next episode, which I've dled. But I'm now at epi 30 of "The Legend of Bruce Lee"... love those fighting scenes, no longer the lovey-dovey scenes nw haha. *Wish I could hear the actors in the show speak English... and nt the subbed mandarin voice nw.*


Went market to do my hair this morning. My hairstylist was Anna, a somewat soft-spoken lady. *Haha... wierd but I was worried she didn't sound confident enough to do my hair~* First, she trimmed and layered my hair a little, keeping the length. I wanted to dye my hair, but was wondering if I shld choose red or a very bright brown colour. *I did highlight streaks of red last time in poly.* Went with a very bright brown, copper base cos Anna said copper-based colours could last longer.
Spent like 2+hrs cutting, dyeing and doing treatment. Tot the hair colour looks kinda ugly when I din had my specs on, lucky after blow-drying it came out... more obvious that I tot! Anna was saying “这个颜色够明显了吧~”. Yes indeed, and I think I'm starting to like the colour and new hairstyle (although nt much diff) nw. Costed me ard $84 and here's a snapshot~I'm guessing due to sunlight exposure, thats why it looks like there are streaks of gold. Hmm... but when I looked in the mirror, no definitely no highlights, simply very "bright brown" colour haha. *If you know who's SNSD... hmm my hair colour's rather similar to some of their members hair colour nw. Oh, sth in bet the 2 Hannah Montana's hair colour in the poster below.* Well, this new hair colour definitely made me look even fairer imo.

Caught "Hannah Montana: The Movie"... finally found it!
Miley Cyrus can sing. I like few of her ballads here. Taylor Swift's appearance with the song "Crazier" was wow! The male lead, Lucas Till had quite a deep voice, but he's actualli very young la... a 90-er. Same case with Miley, her voice definitely sounds more mature than her age.
两种生活,选择自己要的。


Rating: 3.5/5

Comments