Sex and the City

Tuition with Goklas early sat morning. Din noe he likes pink colour... likes taking photos of himself too haha. *He was saying "yeah... gay colour." himself lol.*
Met WZ and we went for lesson together. WK, Evelyn and Melissa all noticed I look a bit diff... but din realise it was cos of my new hair colour lol!
It was performance today but I realise many ppl din really prepare ba haha.
One guy started off his performance. I tot he sounded very "airy" and rather weak though. Then, Dennis stepped in halfway and began correcting and teaching him. While he was teaching him, he's teaching us as well. There's this gal, who looked like actress米雪... she kept on "arguing" with Dennis when it came to minus one/two blah... I no idea about instruments so blur. Whoa sian~ “你来我往”they were "shooting" at each other... I gt frustrated la! Wasting my time cos WZ and I still gt to rush back NTU to take hostel key. *That gal shld stop flaunting her knowledge and shut up!*
Melissa went up nex. “我真的受伤了” was about her life story recently haha. Her voice is strong, thick and powerful when she wants it to be... but there's a tinge of classical feel to it when she sings haha. Maybe due to her classical violin backgrd. Nt bad a performance.
I went up after her, cos was in a rush to leave. *All of a sudden, a grp of ppl came out from another rm... and I gt myself another row of audience~ lol.* Felix was like the "co-host" for every performer. I forgt the "pro" way of doing mic test... so I "hello-ed?" intp the mic~ Okie it shld be "mic test 1, 2, 3..." sth like tat haha. Anyway, in the beginning, it felt like we were doing a intro of the system... Felix asked me the reasons of doing mic checks? Wat's the effect blah?
*I almost wanted to tell my audience "This audio system here at E.A.I is selling for $999... any takers?" LOL.*
Found the chance to share my "reflection letter" (“11个月的反思”)to the audience. The words were basically wat I tot of singing and the whole singer thing... dunno if they did listened ma la lol. The words spoke true of my feelings to a great extent. Then, I sang同恩's “做自己”. Realised Dennis was standing behind halfway thru... 吓倒haha! Din really looked at the audience... juz took the stage as mine ba. Guess I felt nt as nervous, juz a bit.
Glad ppl liked the performance. Felix said my tone (talking) was alright, and singing (宽
度、广度、感觉)were quite gd... juz need to work on my低音 cos once I come down from high notes, my low notes couldn't be heard clearly.
WZ sang“狠狠哭”... eh sweet voice, but I tot yeah I agree with Felix... she could try to "cry harder" lol.

Went to NTU hall 1 and gt the hostel key. WZ's gonna stay in 15-3-232 haha. Saw the rm... a long patch of yellow stain on her bedside of the wall. Her rmmate looks a clean and nice person though. Smaller than her hall 6 last time, but I liked the big study desks. 2 rm's gt a shared toilet too.
*Scotching sun, long long steps... NTU ah!*
Then, we walked to Chi library... reached there at 5.20pm~ gosh it closed at 5pm! Walked to halll 4 and used their computer rm's com to log on to Student Link. Asked WZ things about my modules there... knew quite a lot. We had dinner at KFC at JP haha. The Bennitto (?) was as nice haha.

Caught "Sex and the City" in the morning... ard 1+am haha. Was busy with my timetable b4 tat.
Rating: 3.5/5

Comments