Ebisboshi + "loot" from Bugis Village

Yeah, I've been watching a lot of movies lately. Now rushing to finish Bruce Lee drama series b4 sch opens. Doubt I have the time to finish reading my soft copy of "Breaking Dawn" and my other series of vamp stories. Loads of DBSK and SJ vids in my lappy (some are really old shows) that I haven't touch~ OMG! Dunno how to push myself to finish them sia.

*Used a bottle of expired AHA revitalising lotion... no wonder my skin gt all red!*

Met Pat and WZ at Bugis at 4pm. Gt myself a bottle of Loreal leave-on serum ($16.90) from Watsons while Pat bought Sunsilk one. Pat's finding a wallet as bday gift for her friend. We went WalletShop, but they were kinda ex... anyway she gt one in the end haha.
We went to Bugis V and This Fashion... haha the place whr I splurged today. Let's see the list of things I've gt:
- 1 cute brown top (with dog cartoon) ($10)

- 1 black top with flower designs on it ($12)
- 1 black cropped top + white short sleeve shirt ($18)
- 1 pale pink cross-shaped necklace ($5)
- 1 pair of black sandals ($20.90 after 30% discount)

- 1 gold ring, 1 silver ring, 1 black belt and 1 white musical note necklace ($13.30)


I sum up my "loots" for the day haha. I even had to borrow cash from WZ to buy~ *Haha she carried $$$ ard with her today~* Anyway we walked ard for quite some time in Bugis V today. Kinda "miracle" for me since I din experience headaches which I often do when I go there haha. I guess I'm happiest with the sandals cos I really need a pair of "proper shoes" when sch starts lol. Even WZ was tempted to buy cos it looked nice and comfy + there's a 30% discount o~ I did see many things that I'm interested there but couldn't rmb nw since I din buy them haha. However, I tot when we 3 went BMG, the Perlini brown leather wallet was nice... looks classy and it's those that wouldn't go "out of fashion" kind u see. But ex sia... 40bucks a wallet haha.

3 of us had our dinner at this Japanese restaurant in Iluma, called "Ebisboshi". The thing about the ordering is that it's automated haha. Saw the "pointer pen" above? It's for u to pin-pt to the food u wanna eat on the menu, then pt the quantity and "enter". After all orders are done, u can "review" and "send" ur orders. *Hmm... I still prefer prefer to have ppl take my orders.* They serve very fast... like in less than 5mins.
I had the mini unagi don + some pork ra-men ($14). Hmm so-so for the unagi don, but the ra-men's soup was rather salty. Overall, ok nia leh. WZ disliked her unagi don... cos it was all "soggy" cos of the sauce haha. Oh and 1 thing, they dun serve ice water there lol.

Pat went home 1st after our shopping at BMG, whilst WZ and I went on to Bugis V. *WZ super "on" about shopping de la~ Pat was kinda tired I guess... after teaching for the whole day!*

Comments