Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience

Went for my first guitar lesson haha... didn't bring guitar cos I tot 1st lesson shld be theory-based... as in no need for practical. In the end, only 3 students din bring guitar ba... 1 Indian guy juz signed up today somemore.
There were more than 10 students in class... youngest only pri sch kid la. My teacher was Mr Koh, someone real experienced in teaching guitar from the photos and experiences he'd shared with us. He himself learnt Jap for 3yrs and so taught foreign students guitar too.
He played a few songs... including Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours" and Linkin' Park's "What I've Done"~ omg impressive haha. Well of cos he used diff techniques like strumming, plucking, sliding etc. Anyway, he's gotten the txtbk ($18) flown over from US for us.
The 1st tune he tot us was a melody from the movie, "Matrix". It was simply a "5-5-8-10, 5-5-3-4-5" tune (fret numbers), using the 6th string haha. Mr Koh said we would repeat doing this every lesson haha... gd practice for us la.
PH missed lesson today cos of work, so I took her note for her. Pracised a bit when I came home.
Indeed, it's nt tough to begin on/pick up sth, but it's nv easy to tell urself to stick with it, no matter the obstacles faced. *
我不想半途而废,只做个“jack-of-all-trade”。*

Watched "Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience".
Maybe, it would be much better if I had the 3D spec on haha. *顾名思义。。。“3D”嘛~ Lol.*
I can watch this juz by listening... sometimes when it's the concert scenes.
Saw those fangirls screaming, queueing up overnight, and chasing the Jonas Brothers... juz to see them. *I tot this only happen in Asian countries lol~* Powerful sia.
Hmm... a movie truely for their fans ba.
I'm no fan of theirs, but I do like few of their songs.
And personally, I tot Joe Jonas is the most gd-looking at 1st, but nw I think Nick Jonas looks the best haha. And I prefer his voice over Joe's. Plus being talented in guitar, piano, drums... this young lad sure "killed" many screaming fans la!


Rating: 3/5

Comments