*Friends are encouraging me to rebond my hair. But I hav this mindset that "straight hair means no character" and am kinda against "gg with the flow" personally... haha but would consider still.*

Yeah it's wkend but I had to wake up at like 8am this morning~ for tuition with Goklas lo. Can't comprehend juz wat are sec sch students nwadays thinking of... is the "many wives" system coming back in their generation!? Lol. *真的是小孩子们的恋爱游戏啊~*

Met WZ and we went for E.A.I's lesson. Din expect it to be a recording session today. All of us had a chance to record a清唱version of 3 verses of our songs. This is fun. I mean I did hear my own voice b4 when doing podcast in poly last time, but I'd nv hear myself singing voice recorded. I was shivering when it's my turn cos the recording rm is too cold le la.
Hmm... my voice sounded rather the same as my normal talking voice I tot. I tot I would resemble Sophie when I sang JS's“我比想象中爱你”. I mean, friends tend to say I resemble who and who when I sing... like Stefanie Sun and Fan Wei Qi. Yet, when it came to CD recording... Felix actualli commented that我声音的辨识度颇高o! This is definitely sth encouraging for someone like me lol. I always tot I dun have a distinctive singing voice of my own, even though friends commented that my talking voice is rather distinctive. Well, I guess I agree with Felix cos I really did hear my own singing voice today. As for the par whr he tot I shld sing slower in order to accommodate the music, I can only say that I was nervous la... wanted to finish my part quickly lol. But I think I could really try go up half a key for this song cos I did find the ending notes for every line a bit low for me.

*Grow up when no one's there for u. I dun wish to be babysitting at all.*
Met Esther at JE's Popular and I gt my new earpiece. Helped Esther buy her O lvl chi assessments too. She wanted me to teach her E-maths too, but I gt no confidence la haha. We had our dinner at JE's coffeeshop and then proceeded to NLB. Had our chi tuition lesson at the 4th flr... the Youth Corner. She's gt a rather gd command of Chi, so I would expect her to excel in her O lvl seriously haha. Jiayou ba~
*Gt myself a new hp pouch too fnally!*

Practised a little bit of chords on guitar at night. My left hand's fingers are in pain nw... cos need to press real hard when playing. Shall continue watching 2PM and Boom's variety show together. That show was in it's 3rd season whilst this grp of ppl hosted it.

"Picture of You" MV by DBSK (which is on All About DBSK III) depicts a heart-warming tone in it. It's like telling the strong friendship of the 5~ hwaiting! I loved the beautiful sceneries... and of cos nt forgetting the handsome dudes!

Comments