*Payday~ yeah!*
No lesson today... so I could finally do Gokla's tution at noon haha. This boy ah... keep on FB-ing those "chio-bu"... doi. After tat, headed to Jorrick's place for his tuition. He wrote quite a decent piece of compo I tot, as compared to the last one I gave him. Shall mark and return it to him the nex lesson.

*Meet-ups nex wk b4 uni life starts!*

Met up with Esther at Clementi. Gt myself a nail polish remover and hair clips. We went to Ramen-ten... and Esther was over the moon lor... see evidence pls~Lol... know y? She had been taking medicine since her flu... and finally today, 她被“放出来”吃好久没吃的sushi了! I was so hungry that I finished like 10plates in no time haha. Esther had her chawamushi and salmon sushi too. 2 of us shared the strawberr mochi with red bean and choco ice-cream ($5.50). Ok, we were both gg "Heavenly~" while eating haha. One new male stuff was kinda热情too. He kept on talking to us lol. *Do we look like we are such "talkers"? Haha... maybe.* After tat, Esther and I went to trim our eyebrows. I had been wanting to do it but din actualli find a time to go do. She had the intention of doing, so I followed suit. It was 8bucks at Beauty Allure. Think it's been sometime since I pluck my eyebrows... it was quite painful when those hairs on the eyelids were plucked. Gd thing was I did it lying down, whilst Esther had it sitting down haha... mine more comfy la lol. The lady reminded me nt to use cream-based moisturiser since I hav oily skin. I tried asking her for wat to use but she seemed quite reluctant to tell, then said about their facial package lol. Well, it's ok~

Went down to J3 fashion. Tried on an outfit ($36.90) and lucky it looked over-sized on me... so din buy haha. Gt myself a necklace instead ($14.90).... brown and rather elegant haha. Then, we cabb-ed to IMM cos Esther wanted to look for clothes. Instead, she gt herself a nursery rhyme CD haha. I want to Face Shop and asked a lady about moisturiser thing there. There's a gel-based moisturiser she said which suits oily skin... super ex ah... 50+bucks.

My legs are super tired nw. Btw, Esther lent me her guitar. Omg... it felt so "cool" to be carrying a guitar on my back haha. Was strumming away randomly juz nw.

*DBSK pls dun split ah~ If so, I will miss their songs and accapellas badly. I dun want the "Energy history" to repeat again sia.*

Comments