吓到笑

*I shld cultivate the same healthy habit as HL? Meaning only use my com for leisure during the wkends~ If nt, I can't seem to get down to work leh.*

SS and Michelle were telling about some ghost stories on the bus to sch today... oh my goosebumps! HC102 tut ended at 1.30pm today... 1 hr nia. We only answered 2 tut qns nia... Michelle, SS and I in a grp. Din enjoy the助教's lesson somehow... boring. Okie... maybe cos this module is "dry" itself. Plus I din read my readings b4hand thoroughly, so I din really get the whole lesson taught haha.
SS went home after tat, while Michelle and I went canteen B for lunch. The grilled fish was nice but the spag so-so nia. Went to print some notes for lessons later, and went home. Only a 1-hr tut on Monday for me... lol.

PH suggested we go for movie today. So, we went JP and caught“吓到笑”.Dun feel like blogging this. This movie is... u can say a waste of my $7.50.
Yes do expect some (maybe to some ppl) tear-jerking jokes, but“吓到笑”din happen. The jokes simply came out in their dialogues.
1st story din left any impression.
2nd story about "army topo training shortcuts" in the woods was the best out of the 3. Even though there were little CG effects, I tot it did brought about a little creepy effect.
3rd story走“温馨的路线”. Ok lor.


Rating: 2.5/5

Comments