Kbox outing~

Woke up early in the morning to go online for matriculation. Saw my timetable... 90% diff from Michelle's sia~ alamak means I gotta make new friends le! Plus, I gt 3 diff tut grps somemore~ can u imagine~ omg... “游牧民族”nw haha. Honestly, Mon and Thurs I very free la... esp mon go for 1 hr tut nia~ alamak. Muz place my elective there le haha. Earliest for me is tues 8.30am... a lecture lor... ALAMAK! 1st day of sch tues neh haha.Anyway, met Ben, YD, CC, Lance and PX for singing at Clementi Kbox. Heard that YD gt jio MY and her bf they all, but din come in the end. 6 to ard 9pm... $10 nett per person. YD and PX came later ba. Lance does have假音tat sounds like a gal lol. Ben same as usual la... he注定当“bass”la lol. CC haha... still as gd ah "Jay Chou" hehe. PX has a kinda sweet voice... suit Fish's songs. And yeah she can do rap very well too haha!
Eh we did take 2 grp photos at the end... forgot to take from CC aiyoh~

PX went home, while 5 of us went SumoHouse for dinner. *I ate at home le but glib tongue la haha~* Ordered this Udon ($3)... and Ben told me it's nt nice after I ordered~ sian. Indeed, too salty.They gt free giveaway dish for us students too. Lol prob was none of us showed student pass or anything... haha. Maybe cos we all looked "student-ish"? Haha. Nice sushi o!
Nice singing session. Felt like it's been long since I sang... wierd lol.

Saw this vid in the morning. Jason Mraz is such a talented artiste that I look up to~ his singing/composing skills are like~ OMG haha. I love this rendition of "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)"... seeing his cancer-surviving friend there too.


See how those fireworks shot out~ Korean concerts are "Wow!" haha.

Comments